Unprecedented Success in 2021 Includes 100% Year-Over-Year Organic Revenue Growth, Closing Five Acquisitions since August, and Unveiling AI-Driven Predictive Data Innovations That Deliver ROI to Global B2B Industry
Demand Science, providing a Global Revenue Intelligence Platform with a data centric, innovative B2B product and solution set that delivers growth for over a thousand of the world’s largest software, technology and B2B services companies, today announced that the company has once again been named to the Boston Business Journal’s 2021 Fast 50 list of the 50 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts. This is the sixth consecutive year the company has received Fast 50 status, which are based on a formula that calculates overall revenue growth from 2017 to 2020.
Marketing Technology News: New Report Shows How Marketers Are Driving In-Store Sales As Pandemic Restrictions Ease
“We are very proud to be recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies for the sixth year in a row, but what is even more gratifying is that our remarkable 2021 business acceleration isn’t factored into the rankings,” said Peter Cannone, CEO of Demand Science. “The foundation of our success is our team’s laser focus on providing the most accurate, healthy, recent and relevant B2B data in the industry, which then powers the delivery of innovative, leading-edge solutions that are game-changers for our customers. Our innovation continues to set us apart from others in the industry.”
Other Milestones Reached so far in 2021 by Demand Science include:
- Five strategic acquisitions since August 2020.
- Unveiled the Demand Science Global Revenue Intelligence Platform.
- Launched innovative AI-driven PurePredict and PurePulse solutions, and furthered the company’s capability to predict marketplace intent in ways no one else is doing in the market.
- Active customer base of over 1,000 clients, including many of the world’s largest technology, software, and B2B services companies.
- Six consecutive years of double-digit revenue growth from 2014 through 2020, with a 50%+ CAGR since 2014.
- Eight consecutive record revenue months from September 2020 to present.
- On track to easily exceed $100 million in revenue in 2021, representing 100% year-over-year organic revenue growth.
Marketing Technology News: Volly Announces The Acquisition Of Home Captain