Information Services Group (ISG) , a leading global technology research and advisory firm, has launched a research study examining providers of marketing technology (martech) solutions in Brazil as companies look for better ways to connect with potential customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The study results will be published in a comprehensive ISG Provider Lens™ report, called Martech Solutions and Service Providers, scheduled to be released in June. The report will cover several marketing technology categories, including digital advertising, customer relationship support, virtual events and customer analytics.
Enterprise buyers will be able to use information from the report to evaluate their current vendor relationships, potential new engagements and available offerings, while ISG advisors use the information to recommend providers to the firm’s buy-side clients.
Marketing Technology News: B2B Advertising on CTV Platforms is 2021’s Gold Rush
The new report will look at ways martech providers are helping their customers deal with a changing consumer landscape, said Jan Erik Aase, partner and global leader, ISG Provider Lens Research. “End customers are changing their habits and personalization needs, while demanding more convenience and immediacy from their consumer experiences,” he said. “This was happening even before the COVID-19 pandemic created of a new kind of online consumer in recent months.”
ISG has distributed surveys to more than 140 marketing technology and service providers. Working in collaboration with ISG’s global advisors, the research team will produce six quadrants representing the services and products the typical enterprise client is buying in the martech space, based on ISG’s experience working with its clients.
Marketing Technology News: Metis Alumni Win Honors at International Competition For Pandemic Response
- Digital Presence and Digital Ads, including companies that develop solutions for the promotion, dissemination and display of brands, products, services and campaigns, with the aim of facilitating and optimizing the results of advertising. The quadrant includes search advertising, outdoor advertising, geolocation-based advertising and market research.
- Digital Experience and Content, covering digital experience providers offering a holistic and complete stack of integrated digital experience technologies. To stay competitive, providers are at the forefront of technology development in areas such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. They develop content that addresses the needs of potential customers and converts them into sales opportunities.
- Social and Relationship, including providers that offer solutions in the areas of customer relations and marketing on social networks. These solutions include tools for social media management and monitoring and relationship management with influencers, and platforms that manage and drive online and offline events for marketing actions. Also included are solutions for campaign management and fostering relationships with influencers and micro-influencers, as well as all solutions that involve the relationship between a customer and a company through various communication channels.
- E-commerce, covering providers that offer tools for the optimization and conversion of sales to e-commerce as well as customer loyalty solutions. The quadrant also includes platforms for creating questionnaires and tools for conducting market research, and platforms that enables a business to set up and manage an online store, complete with all the necessary tools to market and sell products. Platforms also allow business owners to review store performance, manage inventory, define product pricing and run promotions.
- Virtual Events, including providers that replicate a physical event online, offering solutions that allow the hosting of a conference, trade show or product launch from the comfort of a home or office, using only a laptop or mobile device and an Internet connection. Participants can expect one-to-one live chat and videoconferencing, live seminars and presentations, integrated social media channels, as well as real-time delegate networking features.
- Analytics and Intelligence, covering providers offering solutions that collect data and information from buyers, and use market intelligence to drive sales engines. Also included are big data systems, loyalty programs and market research solutions that use a large volume of data for analysis, decision making and marketing actions. The quadrant also includes customer data platforms that include profiles, personal identifiers, website visits, mobile app sessions, e-mail responses, chat transcripts, audio recordings of customer service interactions, social media comments and purchase orders.