Leading Companies Accelerate Digitalization Of Procurement And External Workforce Management With SAP Solutions
SAP SE announced that leading companies across the globe are fast-tracking digitalizing procurement and external workforce management with SAP® Ariba® and SAP Fieldglass® solutions to help ensure business continuity, increase efficiency, mitigate risk and contain costs during this time of economic uncertainty.
More Than 70 New Customers, 245 Renewals and 290 Go-Lives
In second quarter of 2020, more than 70 new customers selected solutions for procurement and external workforce management from SAP. These include Carrefour and NEC, as well as the following:
- ndelpro, one of the largest polypropylene resin manufacturers in Mexico, continues to execute on its digitalization strategy by choosing SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass solutions to help strengthen the management of its supply chain and specialized external workforce to streamline production processes.
- Fermaca, a Mexican natural gas transport company, continues to innovate its digital strategy with SAP. To manage expenses, the company selected SAP Ariba solutions to help strengthen its procurement and contract management processes, enabling efficiencies and savings and swift response to regulatory compliance.
- MOL Plc, a leading petroleum company in Hungary, has chosen SAP Ariba solutions as its enterprise-wide purchasing platform to fuel higher visibility and significant cost savings.
Marketing Technology News: Blippar Accelerates International Growth With New Senior Leadership Hires
Additionally, more than 160 existing SAP customers licensed additional SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass capabilities. Hundreds more during the second quarter finished implementing SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass solutions. Those customers include the following:
- ABB Group, a leader in industrial technology products serving customers in utilities, transport and infrastructure based in Switzerland, replaced legacy solutions with SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing to harmonize group-level sourcing, contracting and supplier information management for direct and indirect materials.
- BRK Ambiental, one of the largest private sanitation companies in Brazil, is now running on SAP software, including SAP S/4HANA®, SAP Ariba, SAP Concur® and SAP SuccessFactors® solutions. The company’s system went live despite COVID-19 challenges, and its operations are now entirely digital. Multiple public concession operations were consolidated into one integrated structure, reducing costs and improving transaction synergies.
- ITP Aero, one of the world’s largest makers of aeronautical engines and components, based in Spain, digitalized its procurement with SAP Ariba solutions to enhance transparency, traceability and accuracy in operations across its highly complex, international supply chain. Its new standardized and streamlined supply chain operations will support the company’s design, manufacturing, assemblage and service of civil and defense aircraft engines.
- ZKW Group GmbH, an Austrian producer of lighting systems and electronics for the automotive industry, implemented partner editions of the SAP Ariba Buying and SAP Ariba Commerce Automation solutions, part of the SAP Ariba Snap program, to help increase visibility and control over spend, enhance collaboration with suppliers and standardize its source-to-contract process.
Marketing Technology News: Bright Pattern Contact Center Chosen by Everise, Next-Generation BPO
“Visibility and agility could not be more important during these uncertain times, and procurement leaders are center stage for making them happen,” SAP Procurement Solutions President Chris Haydon said. “As a result, we are seeing many companies accelerate digitalization projects to balance getting the supplies, materials and external talent resources needed to adapt quickly and meet customer demand no matter what comes next.”
Customer success is also attributed to SAP’s robust ecosystem of global system integrators, implementation partners and resellers. Partners such as Accenture, Deloitte, IBM and SouthEnd S.A. led 58 percent of successful SAP Ariba and SAP Fieldglass solution implementations in the second quarter. SAP continues to focus on developing partners’ expertise and capacity through programs to increase the number of certified consultants (currently at 45 percent annual growth).
Marketing Technology News: PROLIFIQ Announces RELATIONSHIP MAP Integration with Quip on Salesforce AppExchange