Winners of the third annual Jammies demonstrate the vast possibilities of what web developers can build with Jamstack
At the fifth annual Jamstack Conf, Netlify, the platform for modern web development, announced the winners of the third annual Jammies awards.
The Jammies showcase cutting-edge projects and new products built using Jamstack, the architectural approach that decouples the web experience layer from data and business logic, improving flexibility, scalability, performance and maintainability1. The awards also recognize community members who are dedicated to driving the Jamstack ecosystem forward.
“The Jammies exemplify the impactful work happening across the global Jamstack ecosystem,” said Matt Biilmann, co-founder and CEO, Netlify. “It’s inspiring to see how these developers, tech providers, agencies, and creators are using Jamstack to shape the future of the web.”
Because the Jammies were designed by and for the Jamstack community, the winners were decided via a public vote. The 2022 Jammies honorees are:
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Heidi Arkinstall, CMO at G-P
- Project of the Year – Mozilla MDN: Mozilla’s MDN site remains a canonical resource for web developers looking to better understand standards and web APIs. The Mozilla team does incredible work in maintaining valuable content and encouraging contributions to the open source documentation, delivered at scale with Jamstack tools and technologies.
- Agency of the Year – AKQA: Through high-quality and far-reaching work with a number of global brands and enterprise clients, AKQA has reaped the rewards of using composable architectures and Jamstack tools and technologies.
- Live Streamer of the Year – Alex Trost: Alex Trost is the creator of Frontend Horse, a learning platform that delivers inspiring frontend content featuring various industry experts. Alex also hosts regular charity events, raising over $10,000 at a single event to help clean up ocean pollution in 2021.
- Video Creator of the Year – Theo Browne: A prolific and energetic live-streamer and interviewer, Theo Browne has quickly established a large and engaged audience through his informative Twitch streams and YouTube content. His ability to identify technologies and tools capturing the attention of the community has led to highly relevant content.
- Personal Website of the Year – Lynn Fisher: Lynn is an incredibly creative coder who undertakes a bold and impressive website refresh every year. In 2022, Lynn’s homepage takes visitors into the surreal.
Marketing Technology News: The Modern Marketer Is Closer Than You Think