Perficient Announces Acquisition of Brainjocks
Perficient, Inc. the leading digital consultancy transforming the world’s largest enterprises and biggest brands, today announced the acquisition of Catalyst Networks, Inc., a Georgia corporation doing business as Brainjocks (“Brainjocks US”), a $13 million annual revenue digital consultancy with a strong Sitecore platform focus. Additionally, Perficient has signed a purchase agreement to acquire an affiliate of Brainjocks, Brainjocks Europe d.o.o. Novi Sad, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Serbia (“Brainjocks Europe” and collectively with Brainjocks US, “Brainjocks”), which will close following the satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions.
“Perficient is well known for its expertise across many technology platforms, including Sitecore, and we’re thrilled to join the team”
The acquisition is expected to be accretive to adjusted earnings per share immediately.
“We are excited to continue strengthening our Sitecore consulting and marketing technology capabilities with the strategic acquisition of Brainjocks,” said Jeffrey Davis, Perficient’s Chairman and CEO. “Perficient has more than 10 years of experience designing, building, and delivering enterprise-grade platforms powered by the Sitecore platform. Brainjocks’ expertise and capabilities are highly complementary to those of our award-winning Sitecore practice, and further enhance our ability to engineer effective and personalized digital experiences for our clients and their customers.”
Marketing Technology News: Over 50,000 Visitors Turn to Virtual Exhibition Platform
The acquisition of Brainjocks:
- Broadens and deepens Perficient’s Sitecore capabilities, bringing strategic skills and expertise in web and content management platform development;
- Brings intellectual property that reduces solution buildout time and cost;
- Strengthens Perficient’s presence in the Atlanta market;
- Adds approximately 80 professionals, including 30 global delivery resources in Eastern Europe;
- Includes three colleagues designated as Sitecore MVPs, growing Perficient’s total to 15; and
- Brings strategic client relationships with Fortune 1000 customers across several industries, including consumer goods and services, manufacturing, and business services sectors.
Brainjocks President and CEO Brian Beckham joins Perficient in a key leadership role.
Marketing Technology News: Reputation.com Welcomes Rebecca Biestman as Chief Marketing Officer
“Perficient is well known for its expertise across many technology platforms, including Sitecore, and we’re thrilled to join the team,” said Beckham. “With Perficient’s expansive expertise across platforms and industries, we’ll expand our ability to deliver integrated digital platforms that provide innovative enterprises more autonomy and flexibility in the experiences they imagine, create, engineer, and run for customers.”
Marketing Technology News: Aternity Expands Executive Team With Seasoned Industry Leaders