Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions prepares to demonstrate new innovations for Empowering the Art of Retail during NRF 2019, Jan. 13-15 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, booth 2437. The global point-of-sale (POS) market share leader – with clients representing 60 percent of the top 25 global retailers – will showcase its latest solutions, services and innovative concepts that enhance the shopping experience for customers and improve operational results for retailers globally.
MarTech Insights: Is Person-Based Marketing an Upgrade to ABM?
At the time of this announcement, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Chief Marketing Executive Bill Melo, said —
“The NRF Big Show allows us a wonderful opportunity every year to meet with retailers, business partners and analyst. This year, we’re very excited to reveal some remarkable innovations that highlight Toshiba’s thought and market leadership that truly empower the art of retail.”
- Toshiba is making frictionless shopping a reality, employing enabling technologies such as computer vision and artificial intelligence.
- Toshiba’s TCx™ Elevate digital commerce platform is driving retail transformation via new Toshiba mobility applications and partner solutions.
- The industry’s fastest-growing self-checkout provider, Toshiba will demonstrate new mobile operations applications and dynamic enterprise dashboards for the all-new Toshiba Self Checkout System 7.
NRF 2019 also marks the debut of several new POS and printing solutions.
- Toshiba’s TCx 800 premium all-in-one POS platform, designed to deliver exceptional performance, flexibility and reliability.
- Toshiba’s T10 all-in-one POS system supports the functionality, style and versatility required for today’s retail, specialty and hospitality environments.
- Toshiba’s TCx Single Station Printer, the fastest receipt printer in the industry, touting print speeds of up to 406 millimeters per second.
- Toshiba’s TCx Sky retail-optimized operating system delivers unmatched security, reliability, and performance. This platform now supports PCI compliant Netop® Remote Control and McAfee® ePolicy Orchestrator® to simplify access and accelerate security effectiveness.
Toshiba invites attendees to join the NRF Big Idea Session titled: “Beyond Millennials: How to Attract and Retain Today’s Consumer” on Stage 2, EXPO Hall, Level 1 at 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 14.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Vice President of Retail Strategy Kirk Goldman and Ahold-Delhaize Senior Director of Innovation and Enterprise Mobility Kenneth Bolick will co-host the session providing insights from Toshiba’s consumer research on creating meaningful connections with consumers that both attract and retain shoppers over time.
Currently, Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is a global market share leader in retail store technology and retail’s first choice for integrated in-store solutions.
Together with a global team of dedicated business partners, we achieve brilliant commerce by advancing the future of retail with innovative commerce solutions that enhance customer engagement, transform the in-store experience, and accelerate digital transformation.
Marketing Technology Blog: 2020 AdTech Predictions from the Industry Leaders