G2 marks milestone by showing Chicago pride and giving a glimpse into the growth of Chicago tech
G2.com (formerly G2 Crowd), the world’s largest B2B tech marketplace for software and services that helps businesses make smarter buying decisions, has launched its ranking of the Top B2B Tech Companies in the Chicago area in partnership with the Illinois Technology Association (ITA). Founded and headquartered in Chicago, G2 created the list to celebrate reaching its first million reviews.
The rankings give a glimpse into Chicago’s growing tech scene. Chicago has built a stellar reputation within the tech industry in recent years and is now a central hub – or “third-coast” – for a wide range of companies. The Center for an Urban Future’s (CUF) 2019 report on tech startup growth across the US noted that Chicago’s startup ecosystem has grown 270% in the last decade, ranking 7th in the United States. Chicago also claims the 4th highest market share of Fortune 500 companies in the United States.
Marketing Technology News: LinkedIn Sales Navigator Adds New Feature ‘Data Validation’ to Sync with CRM Data
G2 has 1,000,000 user reviews, 95,000+ products and 1,700+ tech and service categories. Its Best B2B Tech Companies in the Chicago ranking is based on the user satisfaction score of products listed on G2. All companies featured on the list are required to have verified user reviews on G2 and be headquartered in or around Chicago, Illinois.
Marketing Technology News: TapClicks Launches Global Partner Program to Strengthen Ecosystem of AdTech and MarTech Integrations
The Top 10 B2B Tech Companies in Chicago, according to G2 validated user reviews, are:
- ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign is a marketing automation software that helps growing businesses meaningfully connect and engage with their customers.
- Basecamp – Basecamp is a web-based project management and collaboration tool that manages files, messages, schedules, and milestones.
- GMass – GMass, an email tracking software, is a plug-in for Gmail that helps businesses send email marketing and email automation campaigns from right inside Gmail accounts.
- Spark Hire – Spark Hire is a video interviewing software with 5,000+ customers conducting video interviews in over 100 countries. Organizations of all sizes are utilizing Spark Hire to make better hires faster than ever before.
- TRYTN – TRYTN is an online booking and centralized reservation management system for tour and activity businesses.
- BigTime – BigTime Software develops cloud-based time-tracking, billing, and project management software, helping accountants, architects, engineers, IT-services firms, scientific and management consultants budget and track their time.
- Keeper – Keeper Security is a software company that develops secure password manager and digital vault systems for businesses and individuals. Millions of customers rely on Keeper’s password manager and digital vault to reduce the risk of a data breach.
- Catsy – Catsy allows users to combine the power of centralizing all product information & images in one place with actionable insights for the content you are storing – empowering brands to better manage their content while being able to tailor it for each distributor and retailer to maximize online sales growth.
- Sprout Social – Sprout Social provides a platform for businesses to manage social media engagement, publishing, and analytics. Sprout Social’s engagement platform enables brands to more effectively communicate on social channels, collaborate across teams and provide an exceptional customer experience.
- SIRP – SIRP is a Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform that helps organizations effectively manage their security operations with Incident Management, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, and Risk Management modules.
“Chicago has quickly grown into a leading tech hub – recognized both nationally and globally. We’re proud to say that we’re headquartered in Chicago, and have grown with the local tech industry,” said Godard Abel, CEO of G2. “Not only is Chicago home to industry giants like Boeing and Walgreens, but it’s also homebase for companies that are completely changing and improving entire industries.”
Marketing Technology News: Salesforce’s Dreamforce 2019 Perfectly Sums Up the ‘Martech’ Mood