Launching at AWS re:Invent, BigID has released new capabilities designed to reduce cloud data risk
BigID, the leading platform for data security, privacy, compliance, and governance, announced continued market leadership in cloud data protection and risk posture solutions in both coverage and native solutions with AWS.
With more native controls for AWS than any other data security solution, customers can now easily improve their data security posture, and reduce risk across their cloud data.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Assaf Baciu, Chief Operating Officer and Co-founder of Persado
With this latest release, customers can:
- Streamline and automate the data discovery process – reducing the risk of dark data – with new AWS CloudFormation templates for Amazon Simple Storage Solution (S3) and AWS DynamoDB resource provisioning
- Trigger dynamic masking for Amazon S3 data based on machine learning driven classification across sensitive data
- Identify accounts and access issues down to the bucket level
- Dynamically detect changes in ephemeral data sets
- Accelerate risk management and reduce their attack surface
BigID solutions – including BigID’s enterprise platform as well as SmallID – provide unmatched coverage, integration, and control for data protection and privacy on AWS and are available in the AWS Marketplace.
Marketing Technology News: Building Brand Loyalty: Transparency in Marketing