Analyst report calls Medallia “a top choice for omnichannel data text analytics solutions”
Medallia, Inc., the global leader in customer and employee experience, announced it has been recognized as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: People-Oriented Text Analytics Platforms, Q2 2022. This report evaluated 13 service providers based on 29 criterion.
“Unstructured signals like text, video, and speech are the universal language that allows executives to understand what is happening with their customers and employees across the entire business in real time,” said Leslie Stretch, President and CEO, Medallia. “We built Text Analytics into the core of our platform to help companies tap into these rich signals — and it’s an incredible validation for us to receive this recognition in the Wave.”
Marketing Technology News: Orderinbox, the Social NFT Marketplace For the Metaverse Launches Collections Support For Creators
Medallia received top scores possible in the Strategy category for Product Vision, Planned Enhancements, and Market Approach. Medallia also earned the top Current Offering score of all vendors evaluated and received the highest scores possible in:
- Omnichannel Data Integration
- NLI (Natural Language Interpretation)
- Knowledge-Based AI
- Conversation Intelligence
- Support for Relevant Use Cases
- Real-Time Digital Care
- Compliance and Security
- UX Personalization
- Data Enrichment and Labeling
- Global Capabilities
“Our decade-long investment in text analytics has opened a whole new world of actionable insight for our customers,” said Elena Hutchison, Executive Vice President of Strategy and Product Marketing at Medallia. “Hundreds of thousands of Medallia users, from executives to frontline staff, are enabled to make data-driven decisions and provide world-class customer and employee experiences. It is incredibly rewarding to see the speed and scale at which our customers tap into these rich signals to drive meaningful business results.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Lyle Underkoffler, CMO at Smartly.io
Medallia’s leading Text Analytics solution includes:
– Comprehensive omnichannel data model and data integration capabilities, allowing users to get a unified view across all data sources and languages.
– Out-of-the-box predictive models, compound rules, and conversation intelligence that cater to business users with no-code training methodology.
– Support for relevant use cases, such as customer experience analytics, contact center conversation intelligence, employee experience analytics, social listening analytics, and market intelligence.
– Comprehensive NLI that derives complex linguistic concepts from text – such as sentiment, emotion, empathy, intent, effort, supported in dozens of languages and dialects to meet the needs of global organizations.
– Native video, speech, and digital analytics fully embedded into Medallia’s platform, providing end-to-end experience analytics.