Customizable metrics and increased automation capabilities allow even the most complex organizations to comprehensively and easily manage CX programs
NICE unveiled a new version of NICE Satmetrix, the company’s cloud-based customer feedback management solution. The latest release includes an innovative AI engine to swiftly identify trending topics from customer feedback in real-time, customizable in-product metrics tracking and reporting, and multi-layered no-send rules to avoid survey fatigue and increase response rate.
“Companies understand today how important it is to use customer experience to differentiate themselves from their competition. They also recognize the need for incorporating customer feedback into every touchpoint,” said Barry Cooper, President, NICE Enterprise Group. “The latest NICE Satmetrix release changes the game by enabling organizations to adopt a forward-looking approach to customer experience. With this new version, companies can benefit from customized analytics and KPIs and more easily manage a dynamic program to meet the needs of their complex organization.”
Marketing Technology News: OpenTable Deepens Integrations with Point-of-Sale Systems
Several features in the latest version of NICE Satmetrix improve on its ability to deliver real-time insights on the customer experience:
- It includes an innovative AI engine which quickly identifies the topics that are becoming more important to customers and shares them in real-time so they can be addressed before they impact relationships.
- To elevate response rates and gain highly targeted insights, NICE Satmetrix now offers rotation of randomized question sets in conversational SMS surveys to keep surveys short while gathering customer feedback on a wide range of topics.
- By interacting with NICE Nexidia Interaction Analytics, the new version also enables adaptive, personalized surveys that maintain these high rates while delivering needed insights.
- Sophisticated, multi-layered no-send rules included in this release help avoid survey fatigue by providing controls to regulate time between survey sharing.
Marketing Technology News: Ping Identity Releases Capabilities Framework for Zero Trust Deployments
The latest NICE Satmetrix release also gives organizations even greater flexibility to set up programs perfectly suited to their business:
- Companies can now customize CX metrics and report on them directly from within this new version.
- Follow-up status can also be customized with more complex steps for enhanced granular reporting.
- The latest version also includes an anonymous peer comparison feature to evaluate progress between branches, contact centers or franchises, driving competition while maintaining confidentiality about scores and feedback on individuals.
- The automated topic mapping that has long been part of the advanced text analytics capabilities in NICE Satmetrix now also powers configurable and adaptable workflow engines to drive faster automated action, escalation and tracking of follow up.