Powered by the ON24 Platform, the Latest Intelligence Empowers Marketers to Create the Most Valuable Content
With CMOs saying that their number one data priority is gaining actionable insights, ON24, the technology leader helping companies drive human engagement and deliver actionable insights through digital experiences, announced the launch of Content Insights to help marketers comprehensively understand how their content is performing. The announcement was made at the company’s flagship Webinar World 2019 user conference taking place this week.
Content Insights, available for ON24 Engagement Hub and ON24 Target, will help marketers around the world determine what content is most useful to customers and prospects, help optimize future campaigns based on intelligence, and consistently provide the most value to prospects, customers, and attendees.
“Both customers and marketers want the same thing when it comes to digital experiences — they want it to be engaging, informative, and valuable,” says Sharat Sharan, CEO and Founder, ON24. “We’ve developed Content Insights to provide an unprecedented win-win for businesses and their audiences and solve the global data problems that marketers face.”
Marketing Technology News: Sprinklr Launches Global Partner Program
Content Insights is designed to help marketers choose the right content for every page they build. One noteworthy new aspect of these features is that ON24 has developed a way to measure attentiveness as part of its Prospect Engagement Profile. Now marketers can tell who was truly engaged throughout the entirety of a webinar presentation, whereas in the past you might just know the viewing time of an attendee.
In addition, Content Insights incorporates the following features into ON24’s industry-leading backend analytics:
- Ratings: The total number of likes and dislikes a piece of content received.
- Top Accounts Viewed: Shows the top 3 accounts that have viewed the piece of content, helping marketing and sales teams prioritize outreach.
- Comments: If ratings and comments are enabled, comments that are submitted will appear within Content Insights and each name will be linked to their unique Prospect Engagement Profile.
- Views: The total number of content views.
- Unique visitors: The total number of individuals that viewed a piece of content.
- Average Time: The average time a person viewed a piece of content.
Marketing Technology News: ironSource Launches A/B Testing Tool for Ad Monetization
ON24 will be making several announcements at Webinar World 2019 throughout the week. The industry-leading conference will feature keynotes and panel discussions from marketing leaders from Marketo, FunnyBizz, Heinz Marketing and more. It’s headlined by the distinguished Peabody Award-winning correspondent and host of NPR’s Weekend Edition Saturday, Scott Simon.
Marketing Technology News: Parks Associates: 52% of Broadband Households Report Watching Internet Video on a Connected TV