Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Yieldmo, Grammarly, Uberflip, Veriff and more!
Every type of online buying and selling activity be it online commerce, online shopping trends, shoppertainment capabilities, livestreaming facilities and lots more are changing how buyers and sellers interact and shop today. These changes also impact how online marketers have to streamline marketing and martech efforts. Catch the latest in this weekly martech highlight:
Due to the pandemic, companies were forced to go fully digital. This transformation to a digital first, and in some cases a digital only experience, enables organizations to use all the rich data available to them to deliver an unparalleled, hyper-personalized customer experience.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 24th Jan to 28th Jan
- FedEx and Microsoft Announce New Cross-Platform Logistics Solution for E-commerce
- Werder Bremen Partners with Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Advance Fan Experience and Data
- Yieldmo Expands into UK Market with New Senior Appointment Intelligence
- Reputation Announces $150 Million Growth Funding Round to Drive Dominance in the Customer Feedback Market
- OpSec Security Launches Enhanced Functionalities of its Trademark Insight Licensing Management Platform
- Uberflip Announces New Features & Capabilities Designed to Elevate User Experience
- Grammarly and Harris Poll Research Estimates U.S. Businesses Lose $1.2 Trillion Annually to Poor Communication
- Simpli.fi Acquires CoreMedia Systems, Leading Software Platform for Performance Media Management and Analytics
- Veriff Raises $100M Series C at $1.5B valuation co-led by Tiger Global and Alkeon
MarTech QnA with the Expert
In today’s online world, it is crucial for marketers to know how to adapt to the changing trends in order to meet specific campaign requirements. In terms of marketplace trends, stock media is an essential part of scaling production outputs as production timelines shrink, along with the size of budgets. The stock media model allows creators and business owners to confidently increase the output of their video creative.
MarTech Articles on First-party Data, AdTech, CX Trends and more!
- The Importance of First-Party Data in an Era of Increased Privacy Restrictions
- 2022: Ad tech Predictions for the Year
- 3 Reasons Why Out-of-Home Advertising Will Win in 2022
- CX Trends in 2022: How to deepen the customer relationship in the new year
- Your 2022 Checklist for Better Insights-Driven Marketing
- What does 2022 hold for Influencer Marketing?
- Will 2022 be the Year of Hybrid Marketing?
- Trending Now: 3 Enterprise Automation Trends Marketers Should Look Out For in 2022
- 4 Things We Learned About Influencer Marketing in 2021
- What Can B2B Marketers Learn from M&M’s Recent Re-branding Initiative?
- What Should B2B Marketers Be Doing To Get ABM-Ready?
- Online webinar apps
Episode 111: Driving Better Productivity within your Product Team: with Kristina Simkins, VP of Product at Lessonly by Seismic