Lucidchart Integrates with Google Hangouts Chat to Extend Collaboration with G Suite
New Offering Enhances Ability for Teams to Utilize Lucidchart Where They Work
Lucidchart, the visual productivity platform that drives innovation and collaboration, announced a new product integration with Hangouts Chat, the collaboration tool in G Suite built to bring teams together. This announcement extends Lucidchart’s robust offering within the G Suite environment and provides even more opportunities for users to utilize Lucidchart seamlessly as they work.
“For years now, we’ve integrated tightly with G Suite, making it easy for people to think and communicate with clarity. The addition of Chat takes this a step further, merging Lucidchart’s real-time collaboration features with Google’s intelligent chat tool. Together, we make it easier than ever for individuals and teams to innovate faster,” said Karl Sun, co-founder and CEO of Lucidchart.
Lucidchart’s integration with Chat enhances the centralized team communication platform by providing a virtual whiteboard where teams can work in real time to brainstorm ideas and map out processes and ideas clearly. An existing G Suite and Lucidchart account is all that’s required to utilize this feature.
This new integration follows a long line of Lucidchart add-ons in G Suite. The company’s platform also offers the following compatibility with Google:
- Google Docs: Allows users to access the Lucidchart editor from Docs, embed existing diagrams, and update inserted diagrams in one click.
- Google Sheets: Allows users to add explanatory diagrams directly into spreadsheets.
- Google Slides: Allows users to insert visuals and diagrams directly into presentations without leaving Slides and build slides in Lucidchart with presentation mode and then export them to Slides.
- Google Drive: Allows users to store and access diagrams alongside other files in Drive and set up automatic file syncing backups, and doc sharing from Drive.
- G Suite: For admins who want to manage Lucidchart across their enterprise teams, this integration places Lucidchart in the “Apps Launcher” menu and automatically provisions account for new users.
Recommended Read: Majority Companies Do Not Respond to Customer Service Emails