Participation from Industry Experts at Adobe, Autodesk, Dell Technologies, dentsu Media, GroupM, Kia Motors and more
Quantcast, the advertising technology company and creator of an innovative intelligent audience platform, announced Virtual NOVA: Simply Smarter Connections, a Quantcast premier event taking place in three regional events beginning on Tuesday, September 14 at 9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET. The online event will feature Quantcast executives and leading brands, agencies, and publishers exploring the future of advertising and showcasing new and innovative capabilities in the Quantcast Platform.
“Technology Companies Address a Changing Advertising World”
Konrad Feldman, CEO and co-founder at Quantcast, will review the state of the industry and trends in the advertising space and discuss the company’s mission to champion a free and open internet. He will be joined by Peter Day, CTO at Quantcast, who will demonstrate the power and technology of the Quantcast Platform, and reveal new and innovative capabilities of the easy-to-use, AI-driven, unified, and outcome-based platform.
Somer Simpson, VP of Product at Quantcast, will moderate a panel titled “Powering Diverse and Multicultural Voices,” which will feature publishers and brands and focus on how they are challenging social norms and classic approaches to programmatic advertising.
Additionally, a panel titled “Technology Companies Address a Changing Advertising World” will be hosted by Travis Landrum, VP of Commercial North America at Quantcast, where he will cover the challenges of and opportunities for technology companies to reach their audiences effectively and efficiently.
In addition to the Quantcast leaders noted above, the Virtual NOVA speaker line up will include:
- Steve Weeks, Director of Performance Marketing at Adobe
- Chris Adams, Digital Marketing Manager at Arla Foods
- Dan Silmore, VP of Digital Marketing at Autodesk
- Damian Benders, General Manager at B Code Media
- Anamaria Alba, Head of Demand Generation and Marketing Automation, North America B2B at Dell Technologies
- Jackie Mattina, Chief Strategy Officer at dentsu X and Head of Consumer Insights at dentsu Media
- Gonzalo Del Fa, President of GroupM Multicultural
- Kevin Fernandes, Head of Product at Havas Media Australia
- Nikolas Souliotis, Digital Marketing Manager at Kia Motors Australia
- Ki-Hoon Chung, Integrated Media Director at WITHIN
Marketing Technology News: Telia Taps ServiceNow to Transform Service and Customer Operations and Deliver Great Experiences for…