Join Viant Technology Inc. at this year’s Advertising Week NY, taking place virtually and in-person in New York City starting October 18.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jason Brown, Addressable Advertising Lead for WarnerMedia Ad Sales
Details are as follows:
1. Panel: WTF is in the Bid Stream Right Now & What Will Prepare You for a Cookieless 2023
- Business Insider’s advertising editor Ryan Joe will moderate this panel to discuss identity challenges brewing on the horizon, which bid stream identifiers are available today, and what is needed to provide the addressability, scalability, and measurability for marketer success.
- Ruowen Liscio, VP Marketplace Solutions, Kinesso
- Shruti Tiwari, Executive Director, Media Strategy & Customer Engagement, Ogilvy
- Tim Vanderhook, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Viant
- When: Monday, Oct. 18, 10:00 a.m. EDT
2. Panel: Driving TV Performance in a Fragmented Landscape with the Household
- Moderated by Mike Shields, former editor for Adweek and The Wall Street Journal and founder of Shields Strategic Consulting, this panel will discuss how marketers can better drive and measure their omnichannel campaigns on CTV. The conversation will highlight how a household approach defragments audiences to expand reach, perfect frequency, and unlock new insights into campaign performance.
- Dan Callahan, SVP of Data Strategy and Sales Innovation, Fox Ad Sales at Fox Corporation
- Stuart Schwartzapfel, SVP, Media Partnerships, iSpot.tv
- Chris Vanderhoook, Chief Operations Officer and Co-Founder, Viant
- When: Monday, Oct. 18, 2:00 p.m. EDT
3. Fireside Chat: Why Transparency is the Key to the Programmatic Revoultion
- The Global Chief Revenue Officer at WSJ | Barron’s Group, Josh Stinchcomb, sits down with Viant Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder Tim Vanderhook for a fireside chat to discuss how the enablement of transparency will continue to fuel the industry’s growth in programmatic advertising.
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 20, 9:30 a.m. EDT
Marketing Technology News: A “Smart” Reward Program Tech Solution Has Wide Appeal and…