Brands have taken personalization to the next level, and their MarTech stack is helping them achieve their goals here. Marketing technology is one of the most significant portions of a company’s entire marketing budget. Due to the surge of Big Data, companies have huge amounts of data, this data needs to be analyzed to study and understand the journey of each customer.
As technology has grown, the role of MarTech is increasing as well. Your MarTech stack must execute, analyze and improve marketing across the customer lifecycle, this is critical for your business. You can anticipate your MarTech stack to improve internal collaboration, gauge the impact of marketing activities and reach customers faster.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Noel Hamill, CMO at Forsta
In the journey to creating a deeper personalization in Brand campaigns, the following are some of the MarTech tools that can help you:
Pardon is one of the most popular B2B marketing automation tools. With the help of Pardot, enterprises can create meaningful consumer connections, generate a wider pipeline coupled with empowering sales to close more deals. Pardot helps you:
- Generate meaningful leads and move them quickly through the pipeline.
- Engage buyers on their own terms offering personalized experiences.
- Understand the value of each click meanwhile capturing the true marketing ROI.
Belonging to the Adobe family of suites, Adobe Marketo offers everything that a modern marketer needs from any MarTech platform. Marketo helps the users leverage rich behavioral data of the audience with built-in intelligence, and understand the sophisticated consumer journey flows. Used by the behemoths like Fujitsu, Citrix, Panasonic, Cloudera and many more, the marketing automation suite helps you:
- Increase the engagement rate through behavior tracking
- Easily build and boost automated marketing campaigns
- Determine the way marketing channels impact revenues.
HubSpot Marketing Hub
The best part about this marketing automation suite is that it helps small, medium and large enterprises alike. Trusted by companies like Loom, Monday.com, VMware, Frontify and many more, HubSpot has all the marketing tools secured under one roof. When the job is tough for modern marketers, HubSpot makes it easy. HubSpot primarily offers:
- Facilities to create impactful content in form of blogs, SEO, social media management, live chat, video and Ad Tracking & management.
- Interactive ways to convert more leads. Some of the notable tools are Form builder, landing page builder, marketing automation, email marketing and so on.
- A unified platform to bring your team together by translating data into strategies that help move the needle.
Oracle Eloqua is a leading cloud marketing platform and it is indeed a blessing in disguise for modern marketers. The marketing automation suite from Oracle is considered one of the most comprehensive and integrated marketing solution available to launch cross-channel marketing programs. Some of the primary tasks of Oracle Eloqua marketing automation suite are:
- Adaptive campaign orchestration
- Segmenting and targeting
- Lead management using advanced intelligence (AI)
- Alignment of sales and marketing function
- Reporting and analytics
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Kirsten Newbold-Knipp, Chief Marketing Officer at FullStory
Modern customers are very smart, and they need everything tailored according to their needs. Companies looking to grow with marketing automation should adapt to Act-on’s growth marketing automation platform. The very marketing automation solution allows enterprises to build continuous and customized engagement meanwhile transferring visitors into meaningful leads. With Act-on, you can:
- Achieve phenomenal value from all your marketing programs.
- Create awareness among customers about brand campaigns
- Deliver customized experienced by driving demand, nurturing leads or extending customer lifecycle.
SharpSpring stands for smart, simple and effective. It is a comprehensive revenue growth platform offering a powerful suite of sales & marketing automation tools, which help in boosting customer conversion & drive faster results. Trusted by more than 10,000 businesses and 2,000 agencies, SharpSpring offers:
- Smart email and CRM marketing automation tools
- Dynamic forms to convert more leads
- Visual workflow builder that simplifies marketing automation. It helps in detecting key leads and moments too.
- Visitor ID designed to identify every lead with precision.
- Facilities to support built-in and 3rd party CRM integrations.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Tom Cheli, CEO at Frequence