Magellan AI: How Coronavirus Has Impacted Podcast Advertising
Magellan AI, the podcast industry’s leading provider of ad level data, has released a whitepaper outlining the impact coronavirus is having on the podcast industry’s advertising landscape. While many analytics companies have addressed the change in podcast consumption, to date there hasn’t been a report addressing advertising activity and spend. This report does so. In this whitepaper we explore the following:
- What’s happening in the market overall?
- Which advertiser categories have increased or decreased spend?
- Which podcast genres have seen the biggest changes in ad revenue?
- How has COVID-19 changed the content of podcasts?
- How have podcast hosts incorporated coronavirus into their ad reads?
- Which advertisers have been ramping up spending in response to coronavirus?
Marketing Technology News: Modus Create Named a Top Ten Digital Transformation Solution Company
Magellan AI’s CEO, Cameron Hendrix, goes on to expand on the findings. “At Magellan AI, we’ve certainly witnessed a shift in advertiser spend, but I think readers will be surprised to see where the shift is and how it doesn’t necessarily always come back to a loss for publishers. Advertisers will also get some great insights into what’s working for other players in the space.”
Marketing Technology News: Logicworks Named a Leader in 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant