RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, video meetings, collaboration, and contact center solutions, announced the availability of AI powered video capabilities, along with extended browser support for RingCentral MVP™ and RingCentral Video® customers. With today’s global workforce embracing hybrid work, the need for richer and more intelligent meetings experiences could not be greater.
Since launching RingCentral Video, the company has rolled out hundreds of advanced video meeting features and expanded its video offering beyond the desktop and mobile devices to also include RingCentral Rooms™. To enhance the user experience of RingCentral, new browser support for Firefox on desktop and Chrome for Android devices is also now available. This extends the browser support already available in Chrome and Edge on desktop.
Additionally, today RingCentral is rolling out advanced and highly differentiated AI-driven video meeting capabilities that are now widely available.
Marketing Technology News: “Atomic Habits” Author James Clear to Ignite Attendees at Zapier’s Annual…
These advancements include the following:
- AI-based Advanced Meeting Insights and Summaries: This feature makes it faster and easier to catch up on missed meetings, by creating AI-based meetings summaries. This ground-breaking use of AI also captures a distillation of key moments within a meeting and creates a quick video highlights reel, so a user doesn’t have to replay an entire meeting.
- Whiteboard: With RingCentral Whiteboard, meeting participants have a digital canvas for visual collaboration. Its powerful whiteboard capability creates a mini-map to allow easy navigation along a broad whiteboard space.
- Live Transcription: Using AI, this feature automatically transcribes conversations in real-time. Ideal for late joiners who need to get caught up without disrupting the meeting, transcripts can be reviewed at any time during the meeting and also downloaded for future reference.
- AI-powered noise reduction: When additional noise reduction is enabled during a video meeting, the AI model will automatically filter out additional noises including keyboard typing, dogs barking, and other background noises, leading to fewer distractions and overall clearer audio quality for all participants.
- Participant Reactions: This feature allows users to use non-verbal cues in a meeting such as emojis “slow down” or “go faster” indicators and more to meeting participants. With these reactions, there’s no need to slow down the conversation and interrupt the speaker.
- Remote Desktop Control: Avoid having a presenter say “next slide.” Now this individual can remotely control another participant’s desktop through the RingCentral app or a supported desktop browser. This makes presenting during a virtual meeting more effective and smooth.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Adriana Gil Miner, CMO at Iterable