Unified Metaverse Platform Integrates Nextech’s Entire Suite of Augmented Reality Solutions
Nextech AR Solutions Corp., a diversified leading provider of augmented reality (“AR”) experience technologies and services is proud to announce plans to launch its SaaS Metaverse Studio SDK enabling its customers to create their own metaverses. Once launched, this unified Metaverse Studio will give the Company what it believes is a first mover advantage in the race to bring the Metaverse to the masses. As part of this launch a significant upgrade to the current ARway Studio is the interoperability of our Metaverse Studio with all Metaverse platforms including Meta’s AR Spark Studio, Snap’s Lens Studio, Apple’s Reality Composer and more.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Matt Pantana, SVP of Product at Unanet AE
The new studio will be branded as the “Aritize Metaverse Studio”.
● The ARway app was used to spatially map the location in minutes
● 3D/AR content was created by Threedy.ai
● 3D/AR content populated the spatial map, creating a unique metaverse experience
The ARitize Metaverse Studio, is currently available as a managed service but is expected to be released as a SaaS solution in early Q1 2022, bringing all of Nextech’s solutions together into one, easy to use, web-based studio. Nextech’s customers can access all their 3D assets, compose AR experiences, and publish them into the Metaverse in any format. In ARitize Metaverse Studio, customers can manage 3D/AR content and point cloud maps, which are used for localization. It also gives users the ability to update these point cloud maps and 3D/AR content in their application in real-time. ARitize Metaverse Studio will assist in managing and creating mini-metaverse environments such as shopping malls, airports, museums, university campuses, and more.
The ARitize Metaverse Studio will also allow anyone to create a spatial map using the company’s free downloadable app ‘ARway’ or by installing the company’s SDK into their own application. While Nextech offers a full suite of AR experiences and 3D models to drop into the spatial map, users can also import their own AR experiences from other developers or platforms making Nextech’s Metaverse Studio a true creator platform for all.
Nextech’s SaaS Metaverse Studio Features (Coming Q1 2022)
● Successful integration of ARway with Nextech’s Augmented Reality Solutions
● All of Nextech’s AR solutions can be accessed and composed together through one, web-based SaaS platform
● Interoperability: Export into any leading metaverse platforms, including Meta’s AR Spark Studio, Snap’s Lens Studio, Apple’s Reality Composer & more
Nextech’s current ARway Studio is already being used by over 600 developers worldwide, creating over 60 unique spatial maps using the company’s ARway spatial mapping application. Furthermore, ARway Studio has begun to generate revenue, and the Company’s new SaaS offering will accelerate this business by offering a monthly subscription option as opposed to a managed service fee.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Geoff Clawson, VP of Product, Websites and Marketing at GoDaddy
In recent months, Nextech has launched multiple SaaS platforms. This migration from managed services to an integrated AR SaaS offering will continue, enabling Nextech to unlock the full revenue potential of its entire portfolio of augmented reality solutions and the metaverse itself.
● ARway was used to spatially map the Ryerson University campus
● In ARitize Metaverse Studio, 3D/AR content populated their mini-metaverse; including AR wayfinding, a human hologram created with holoX, and an AR science lab created with Nextech’s AR lab builder
● The metaverse can be experienced through Microsoft’s Hololens, showcasing a successful integration of Nextech’s technology with the headset
Nima Sarshar, Nextech AR’s CTO commented, “Since the ARway and Threedy.ai acquisitions, Nextech’s engineering team has been hard at work to ensure a seamless, end-to-end SaaS solution for our customers. We are excited to announce that we are on track to achieve our ultimate goal. We have reached a milestone by integrating multiple solutions in Nextech’s tech stack, including ARway, Threedy.ai, HoloX, AR Lab Builder and more. Everything’s coming together to form an exciting new web based SaaS platform, called: “ARitize Metaverse Studio”.
Marketing Technology News: Martech Interview with Li Jun, Founder of Ontology