Fast, intuitive, and effective Zappix customer self-service experiences further enhance the frictionless customer experiences HGS Digital delivers with its suite of products and services. With a deep understanding of people and technology as well as business processes including collections and proactive customer care, HGS Digital empowers its customers with intuitive, automated solutions that leverage Zappix capabilities.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Zappix to enhance the consumer journey via their mobile self-service technologies. Their platform combined with HGS Digital’s CX expertise allows us to provide our clients with personalized and consistent omnichannel customer experiences,” said Jayme Kiester, Vice President of Channel Partnerships for HGS Digital.
Businesses using the combined innovation of HGS Digital and Zappix benefit from:
- Efficient self-service customer service channel, reducing the number of calls reaching live agents
- Improved customer experience (CX) through easy to use, visually appealing self-service solutions with faster resolutions
- Reduced in-queue waiting time allowing more bandwidth for agents to focus on complex calls leading to better customer satisfaction
- Reduced Average Handling Time (AHT)
- Automation of payments and collection of other personal sensitive information
Marketing Technology News: Amobee Announces Global Social Data Partnership With Lotame
“We’re glad to work with HGS Digital delivering the innovative, easy to use, self-service solutions modern consumers demand,” said Yossi Abraham, Zappix president. “Zappix digital and visual solutions are becoming an important component of businesses’ digital transformation and HGS Digital is at the forefront of these efforts.”
Through this partnership, Zappix will help HGS Digital clients implement new, visual solutions for modern customer service and contact center interactions. Clients in the HGS Digital ecosystem have long benefitted from its expertise in technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital combined with thorough domain expertise. Now, these clients will experience the benefits of Zappix IVA and Visual IVR.
Marketing Technology News: Qlik Expands Strategic Partnership With Google Cloud With Integrated Solution for SAP Data Analytics