Kustomer Launches New App Marketplace, Making it Easy for Businesses to Connect Tools, Processes and Data into a Unified Customer Experience
Curated Set of Integrated Apps Helps Businesses Streamline CX Operations to Improve Agent Productivity and Customer Satisfaction
Kustomer, a top-rated CRM for modern customer experiences, launched the Kustomer App Marketplace, a curated set of applications and integrations that can be easily added to the Kustomer platform for a unified, omnichannel customer experience. By integrating communications, ecommerce, social, productivity, advanced analytics, and other best-in-class apps with the Kustomer CRM platform, businesses can activate omnichannel CX operations more quickly and efficiently.
“Businesses are racing to integrate new communications channels, artificial intelligence, chatbots and other innovations to create seamless, bespoke customer experiences at every step in the customer journey. This can be challenging when legacy technologies and complex integrations get in the way,” said Brad Birnbaum, Co-founder and CEO of Kustomer. “With the new App Marketplace, we are making it easy for businesses to extend the value of their Kustomer CRM platform with plug and play apps that modernize and unify omnichannel operations. Businesses can now tame their CX ‘frankenstack,’ creating the seamless, agile operations they need to connect in more ways with more customers.”
Marketing Technology News: Delta Media Greenlights National Independent Real Estate Showing Service
App Marketplace Provides Measurable Benefits To Brands and Partners
The Kustomer Marketplace makes it easy for businesses to better inform customer interactions, boost agent productivity, streamline operations, and reduce total cost of ownership with these features:
- One-Click Install Apps: Businesses are using the App Marketplace to assemble and adapt their CX ecosystem without the need to engage expensive development resources.
- Full CX Ecosystem Integrations: Businesses can tap into a large and growing list of integrations to unify their customer service systems, connecting every element of an omnichannel customer experience.
- Seamless CX Operations and Unified Customer Visibility: By linking every element of CX operations and data, CX organizations can put a single view of the customer at agents’ fingertips. Agents can quickly find, share and act on information across the tech stack by creating one central place to stay focused and get work done.
- Centralized Tools Management: Customer Service Operations can now go to one central marketplace where admins can install, integrate and maintain third-party apps with the Kustomer CRM platform.
- Fast Track to a Growing Marketplace: Partners can tap into new revenue streams with a comprehensive app development platform and resources to join an established marketplace of qualified buyers.
Marketing Technology News: Widen Named to Constellation ShortList Digital Asset Management (DAM) for Digital Experiences
“Streamlined operations and unified customer experience are imperatives today as businesses scale to deliver more personalized service on tighter budgets,” said Vasili Triant, Chief Operating Officer at UJET. “We are proud to be selected as one of the first apps featured in the Kustomer App Marketplace and believe it will become an essential hub for businesses looking to build the modern CX operations needed to serve today’s increasingly digital and mobile consumers.”
In November 2021, Kustomer signed an agreement to be acquired by Facebook, subject to customary regulatory review. Once the acquisition closes, Kustomer will continue to serve its customers and work with its partners as part of the Facebook family. With complementary capabilities, more people will be able to benefit from customer service that is faster, richer and available whenever and however they need it–via phone, email, text, web chat or messaging. In particular, Kustomer will be able to enhance the messaging experience which is one of the fastest growing ways for people and businesses to engage.
Marketing Technology News: Cisco Completes Acquisition of IMImobile PLC