Conga Enriches the Customer, Sales and Employee Experience through Automation
Digital Document Transformation Suite offers new features that enable professionals to transform and automate to conquer the day, the week and the quarter
Conga, the leader in end-to-end Digital Document Transformation (DDX), unveiled its future vision for the next-generation of Digital Transformation at its annual conference, Conga Connect 2020. The company also introduced enhancements across its Digital Document Transformation Suite that enable organizations to accelerate sales cycles and enhance the customer experience.
Businesses are under increasing pressure to meet revenue goals, but employees are often bogged down by manual paperwork and administrative tasks that hinder their productivity, quality of work — and ultimately, their ability to provide the best possible customer experience.
Marketing Technology News: CRN Recognizes StorageCraft as a “Coolest Cloud Storage” Company
Updates to Conga’s Digital Document Transformation Suite provide organizations with easier access to data that enables them to make better decisions and optimize interactions with customers and prospects by:
- Finalizing contracts and closing deals faster — Teams can now upload documents for processing and return for contract review at their convenience with AI Analysis Queue, helping eliminate the time-consuming process of reviewing and finalizing contracts.
- Signing contracts effortlessly — From offering SMS authentication to instructions in nine languages, updates to Conga Sign enable users to securely sign and execute contracts around the world and on the fly.
- Anticipating client needs — Enhancements to Conga Grid provide a customizable, at-a-glance view of an organization’s Salesforce data, performance, activities and more — providing client-facing employees easy access to the information they need to remain focused on their customers’ success.
- Automating collaboration across the organization — Conga Orchestrate, the digital process automation tool built for Salesforce, accelerates and automates the day-to-day processes of your business with a new robotic process automation (RPA) step type in partnership with UiPath bots.
- Timing follow-ups perfectly — Updates to Conga Composer provide sales reps with behavioral insights and document notifications that enable them to reach out to and follow up with customers and prospects at the optimal time.
Marketing Technology News: Epubor Boosts Conversion Rate by 20% with 2Checkout’s InLine Cart
At Connect, Doug Rybacki, Chief Technology Officer at Conga, provided the company’s future vision for the coalescence of organizations’ need to deliver exceptional customer engagements and digital transformation — and the key supporting role documents and contracts will continue to play into that.
“Experience — whether the customer experience or user experience — has become today’s currency in this era of Digital Transformation,” said Rybacki. “We’ve extended our Digital Document Transformation Suite with our customers — and their customers — in mind to provide a seamless, consistent, hassle-free sales experience for all.”
Marketing Technology News: VERB Surpasses One Million App Users Globally