Adobe to Power Yes Marketing’s Enhanced Technology Capabilities as the Leading Multichannel Marketing Service Provider Evolves Its Offering for Prospective and Existing Customers
Yes Marketing announced that it is advancing its relationship with Adobe. The newly enhanced relationship will include a unique value proposition for brands who will benefit from white glove agency, implementation and program management services from Yes Marketing paired with the advanced capabilities of Adobe Campaign, the industry’s leading cross-channel campaign management offering for B2C marketers, part of Adobe Marketing Cloud in Adobe Experience Cloud.
Together, Adobe and Yes Marketing deliver:
- A world-class technology solution that allows brands to scale the management, personalization, optimization and orchestration of their campaigns and customer journeys.
- Best in class services offered by their experienced strategy, creative, analytics, program management, production and technology implementation teams
- A comprehensive technology roadmap that offers advanced functionalities like AI, machine learning, omnichannel journey building and superior content management.
- Unmatched marketing efficiency achieved by reducing program complexity through custom service options that address each client’s unique needs
- Expert program support through outstanding strategic guidance, dependable technology, and experienced support
- Robust point solutions like Yes Marketing’s deliverability service, data assets and Customer Generator that help brands supplement and optimize their multichannel marketing programs
Marketing Technology News: Law Firm Press – Video Press Release Solution Aimed At Revolutionizing How Law Firm Press Release Works
“Our relationship with Adobe is a major milestone in Yes Marketing’s evolution as a service and technology provider,” said Jim Sturm, president at Yes Marketing. “This step, like everything we do, is informed by our clients’ needs and we are confident that Adobe’s excellent technology suite and our outstanding service offerings will reaffirm our position as our clients’ trusted advisors across channels, technologies and vendors. Our mission continues to be to help brands get more consumers to ‘yes’ through the unique combination of marketing services, robust data and advanced technology.”
The collaboration between Adobe and Yes Marketing will provide hundreds of B2C brands across the retail, financial services, healthcare, and travel & hospitality verticals with end-to-end solutions to execute on their vision and achieve their business objectives with unmatched technical and service support from the leaders in the industry.
Marketing Technology News: Rising Star in Digital Telco Market Calls on Oracle
“Leveraging rich customer data to inform personalized engagement is core to Customer Experience Management (CXM) and business success,” said Aseem Chandra, senior vice president, Strategic Marketing, Adobe Experience Cloud. “The combination of Adobe and Yes Marketing empowers organizations to excel in CXM, putting industry-leading technologies, together with services, in the hands of marketers.”
Marketing Technology News: Uberall Study: Over 20% Using Voice Search Every Week