Full-Featured Product Suite Offers Data-Driven Insights and Tools to Drive Efficiencies and Effectiveness in Producing, Testing, Analyzing and Managing Ad Creative at Scale
Bidalgo, a leading provider of campaign management and ad creative management software and services, announced the launch of its Creative Center, a full-featured suite of tools designed to transform the way marketers create, measure, analyze and optimize their advertising creative. By combining data-driven insights with automated processes for production, testing, and management of ad creative at scale, Bidalgo’s Creative Center enables marketers to optimize their workflows as well as their campaign ROI.
“Marketers have traditionally had three levers to optimize their campaigns: audience targeting, bidding strategies, and ad creative,” said Peli Beeri, CEO of Bidalgo. “The first two levers have been largely automated by the channels themselves and through third-party tools, leaving ad creative as the one variable where marketers can really differentiate themselves and make an impact on their campaign performance. We built the Creative Center to give marketers the tools they need to design better ad creative, optimize campaign performance, and get a leg up on the competition.”
Marketing Technology News: Mimecast Now Certified in the ServiceNow Store
With programmatic ad buying and automated targeting capabilities having essentially leveled the playing field, app marketers now focus on creative as the most important variable to manage their ad campaigns and drive performance. Bidalgo’s Creative Center empowers marketers to make smarter, more informed decisions to manage and produce ad creative at scale for campaigns across numerous channels including Facebook, Google, Snap, Apple Search Ads, TikTok, and other social media platforms, ad networks, and more. The suite of tools, based on Bidalgo’s proprietary analytics, optimization and automation technologies, helps address the main creative challenges that app marketers face, such as measurement, attribution, production, iteration, testing, and more.
With Bidalgo’s Creative Center, app marketers can now:
- Automatically produce creative iterations at scale: Bidalgo’s Creative Center enables marketers to quickly ramp up their capacity for creative iteration by ingesting a few creative concepts and automatically generating numerous assets with high performance potential based on those proven concepts.
- Test efficiently with predictive ranking: Marketers can test creative concepts faster and more efficiently by leveraging the Creative Center to analyze new assets and discover their performance potential, thereby starting the testing process with creative concepts that show greater propensity to drive engagement and conversions.
- Understand which creative elements perform best: By analyzing creative elements such as copy, images, colors, calls to action and more, the Creative Center shows marketers which elements are most effective at driving the key performance indicators they care about most.
- Rank creative across channels, placements, geos and ads: Marketers can easily view the performance rank for all creative assets in a single place, based on aggregated data from channels, measurement platforms, and Bidalgo’s proprietary intelligence.
- Detect creative fatigue: Creative-level, over-time analysis capabilities enable marketers to discover and flag the earliest signs of creative fatigue against user-defined KPIs.
- Streamline creative management: Marketers can manage their creative more efficiently and effectively by making bulk changes across all ads that include a specific creative asset, refreshing campaigns with auto-generated creative, optimizing the ad types each audience receives based on creative-level analysis, and more.
App developer Perblue leveraged Bidalgo’s Creative Center to optimize the creative in its ad campaign. The developer experienced an 78 percent lift in its creative click through rate and a 17 percent increase in conversion rate due to changes implemented based on recommendations from the Creative Center.
Marketing Technology News: Verizon Media Teams With Broadsign to Extend Programmatic Omnichannel Offering
“As creative management becomes a bigger focus, Bidalgo’s Creative Center has been a real competitive advantage,” said Rick Grunewald, Digital Marketing Analyst at PerBlue. “The predictive scoring in particular is a game-changer for flagging our best assets; everything the AI identifies as a 5-star rating is gold for us and it’s nice to see that it’s being validated every time.”
“Bidalgo’s Creative Center is extremely valuable to us. We use it to examine creative on a broad multi-channel level, combined with the tools to drill down and really segment the overall view,” said Taylor Lundgren, UA Manager at Ludia. “Creative Center combined with the Bidalgo AI automation is a natural combination as the AI really does a great job of testing and feeding information to the Creative Center. The information provided is extremely easy to consume and share, making it an absolute convenience to use.”
“Bidalgo Creative Center is extremely valuable to us,” said Florinda Pannofino, Mobile Marketing Specialist at Bending Spoons, the developer of more than 20 iOS apps focused on the fields of health, fitness, utilities and more, with a total of over 300 million collective downloads. “It helps us review our creative performance at a glance and within the context of a specific campaign or audience. It also helps us spot early signs of ad fatigue and take action in a timely manner.”
Bidalgo recently received a Facebook Marketing Partner badge in the area of Creative, to go along with its Advertising Technology badge. The Creative specialty badge honors Facebook Marketing Partners who have a proven track record as top-quality partners in creating, curating, and delivering exceptional advertising content on Facebook, Instagram, and the Facebook Audience Network. Bidalgo also recently joined Google’s App Preferred Creative Partner Program. Expanding on its Google Premier Partner status, the partnership makes Bidalgo one of a select group of trusted creative providers for Google Unified App Campaigns.
Marketing Technology News: InfoComply Selects Acuant Verification To Improve Protection And Processing Of Personal Data