All-star lineup to catalyze post-merger growth and delivery of digital marketing, programmatic advertising, and data management solutions for cannabis and regulated industries
MediaJel today announced the appointment of its C-level executive team, following the digital marketing and programmatic software leader’s recent merger with SEO and digital advertising agency, Foottraffik. The notable lineup reflects the strategic objectives of MediaJel’s Chief Executive Officer, Jake Litke, and Board of Directors to prioritize scalable, sustainable growth by delivering innovative SaaS solutions and game-changing marketing technology services for cannabis and regulated industries.
“We offer the strongest value proposition in the market—helping regulated businesses of all sizes nurture better audiences, increase revenue, and cultivate consumer loyalty by creating an equitable digital marketing landscape and providing direct access to advertising on high-quality, omnichannel media platforms,” said Litke.
“MediaJel’s projected growth requires purposeful planning and synergies across every function—technology, product development, client services, sales, marketing, and operations—all underpinning the need for exceptional leadership. I’m excited and proud to work alongside this rock star team.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Damien Mahoney, Co-founder and CEO at Stackla
Following are MediaJel’s new executive leaders and areas of responsibility:
- Sadie Reyes, President – lead management of all corporate functions, including day-to-day business operations
- Chris Andrews, Chief Data Officer – development of technology roadmaps, software products, and data solutions
- Eduardo Silva, Chief Revenue Officer – revenue generation via client acquisition, services expansion, and retention
- Guillermo Bravo, Chief Evangelist – management of client, partner, and technologist relationships and development of business community opportunities
- Scott Smith, Chief Growth Officer – acceleration of organic growth via marketing strategy, demand generation programming, and brand management
Driven by its mission to help fuel growth for regulated businesses, MediaJel’s solutions apply a 360° Human+Data approach to compliant digital marketing, programmatic advertising, and data management.
Marketing Technology News: Answerly – Introducing the hottest NFTs on Stellar Blockchain