Bigtincan, the leading unified mobile content enablement platform for B2B enterprises has announced its integration with the Salesforce AppExchange. This will allow Bigtincan users to leverage the power of AI and machine learning of the leading B2B app marketplace. The Boston-based mobile-centric business intelligence company will offer Bigtincan Hub, its mobile content enablement solution, through the Salesforce AppExchange.
“We are thrilled to offer Bigtincan Hub via the Salesforce AppExchange and provide intelligent and results-driven sales enablement abilities to more Salesforce users through Bigtincan Hub,” said David Keane, co-founder and CEO, Bigtincan.
“As seen through Salesforce Einstein and other AI technologies, these advanced capabilities have the ability to intelligently support the selling process and help sales and service organizations increase productivity and win more deals. And now with Bigtincan Hub, customers can immediately experience the benefits of our platform directly within Salesforce.”
Bigtincan Hub, a powerful AI-driven sales enablement platform, offers real-time capabilities to connect with customers, partners, and employees in easy-to-use environments. Salesforce App Exchange is offering free downloads for Bigtincan Hub to enable sales professionals to prepare better for their meetings, engage leads more productively through smooth capturing of actions and increasing conversion rates.
Key Features of Bigtincan Hub
Bigtincan Hub built on Salesforce AppExchange offers unique sales enablement capabilities to users –
- Smarter, next-gen AI-powered content collaborations and recommendations based on environment
- Compressed life cycle based on intuitive user experience across mobile channels
- Online and offline collaborations, automatically pushing the most recent and relevant trending content to mobile users
- Completely customizable user interface with automation to sync content from existing repository based on attributes – group, task, event, date/time, customer type and stage of life cycle
- Identify content consumption to refine the content structure for ever-changing sales environments
- Comprehensive content security with 256-bit data encryption, roles-based access control. Mobile device white-listing and remote content wipe
- Seamless content integrations with CRM, intranets, and servers — Adobe CQ5/AEM, Airwatch, Alfresco, Citrix, Box, AWS S3, Dropbox, Evernote, Jive, Marketo, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Oracle/ Siebel & CRM on Demand, SAP, and so on.
Founded in 2011, Bigtincan content enablement platform for sales available on Salesforce AppExchange will make sales more customer-centric with self-automation mapping workflow.
Salesforce AppExchange, Salesforce.com’s cloud computing marketplace is now the fastest growing repository of free and paid B2B apps. “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners, and employees to thrive in the age of the customer,” said Kori O’Brien, SVP, App Innovation Partner Sales, Salesforce.
“By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud, Bigtincan provides customers with an exciting new way to help sales and service teams succeed with the best in sales enablement technology.”
As businesses adapt to “mobile-first” landscape, content enablement platforms on cloud marketplace serve the purpose of enabling sales professionals with clear navigation through content governance policies. Revenue-wise, the content enablement platforms will become the norm, supporting major campaigns and mitigate sales challenges with powerful, engaging content. To what extent AI technology will impregnate sales enablement in 2017 is yet to be ascertained.