Vertical Solution Adds to Productivity Enhancements Included in Bigtincan’s Spring 2018 Platform Update
Bigtincan, the leader in mobile, AI-powered sales enablement automation, announced the launch of Bigtincan Life Sciences (Bigtincan LS) as part of its Spring Platform update. This announcement was made during Medforce 2018, taking place 25-26 June in Boston, Mass.
“Bigtincan has listened to us as customers and has continued to add new features. I would definitely recommend Bigtincan to any company that’s struggling with managing their content collateral.”
Pulling from experience in working with a number of notable customers in the life sciences vertical, including Cardinal Health, Biogen, ThermoFisher Scientific and Merck, Bigtincan created Bigtincan Life Sciences to provide a comprehensive set of product capabilities, integrations, and bundled services. These capabilities allow life sciences companies to ensure their sales teams not only have access to the best content and collateral assets, but they are available in an integrated and engaging format, while also being compliant with relevant life sciences regulations.
“Sales teams in the life sciences industry face a growing number of unique challenges – from narrower margins to industry consolidation and stringent regulation around time spent with decision makers like physicians,” said Jim Patchen, Director of Bigtincan’s Life Sciences Division. “With Bigtincan Life Sciences, our goal is to provide a solution that arms sales teams with the right content at the right time, optimizing the time spent with clients and prospects.”
Key capabilities and benefits of Bigtincan Life Sciences include:
- Integrated learning and knowledge development, including a Learning Management System (LMS) and micro learning capabilities to improve sales force education and retention, helping sales representatives better engage with life sciences customers and physicians.
- Industry-specific domain knowledge for Bigtincan’s AI-based, automated push architecture that drives increased adoption by automating data entry, improving the quality and quantity of data. Bigtincan LS also extends Bigtincan’s industry-leading SalesAI capabilities to recommend best practices and targeted content based on each opportunity, increasing intel and collaboration throughout the sales cycle.
- Life Sciences Interactive Content Builder improves productivity, prescription rates, conversions, and ROI by allowing teams to create and present engaging content with the compliance and control life science organizations need to be successful.
- Life Sciences-specific compliance updates across the Bigtincan platform allowing life sciences sales teams to reduce risk. Bigtincan LS automatically pushes the most updated and compliant content to sales teams’ web and mobile devices.
“Bigtincan is the hub of all your digital needs. You’re able to integrate your CRM data as well as your content to really see where the value is, and behind it is a really high level of security. All of our sales and service people throughout the world use it daily,” said Brad Shafton, Director of UX and Innovation at Hologic. “Bigtincan has listened to us as customers and has continued to add new features. I would definitely recommend Bigtincan to any company that’s struggling with managing their content collateral.”
In addition to the launch of Bigtincan LS, the company is introducing several platform enhancements to the Bigtincan Hub as part of its Spring 2018 update, including enrichments to documentation creation and productivity. Key highlights include:
- Launch of Bigtincan QuickDocs, allowing sales teams to easily create new documents and presentations leveraging existing pages hosted on a variety of platforms or channels including PDFs, PowerPoints, Office Documents and even videos.
- Enhanced management and control systems to empower large scale deployments with reduced administration to easily organize, manage and present content to clients and prospects in an engaging format.
- Improvements to Bigtincan SalesAI, using the power of data science to guide sales people to improve how they work, learn from others and take guided actions to close more deals.
- Updates to Bigtincan’s family of client applications, including new versions for Apple iOS, Android, Web, Microsoft Windows and Outlook, as well as new features that work inside CRM to ensure sales teams are armed with the resources needed to engage clients and prospects in real time, and from any device.
Recommended Read: Clutch Names 500 Leading B2B Service Providers in Poland and Ukraine