ActiveCampaign, the leader in Customer Experience Automation (CXA), has reached 145,000 customers globally. This comes less than a year after the company reached 100,000 customers, further highlighting the benefit of CXA to create growth and improve customer success over legacy email marketing, marketing automation and CRM solutions.
Simultaneously, the company reached a global headcount of 850 employees in Q1 2021, on pace to cross the 1,000 employee milestone within the year. These employees have enabled the company to further its leadership in Customer Experience Automation and expand its Customer Success Commitment. Among the 100 people hired in Q1 are Anjali Gurnani, VP of Tech & Product Operations; John Lamphiere, RVP of EMEA; and Tatiana Piloto, RVP of LATAM.
Marketing Technology News: Nativex Earns Privacy Certification From ePrivacy
Important milestones for the company during Q1 2021 included:
- Product enhancements including 70 new email templates, giving customers over 125 expert-designed templates; additional mobile app functionality; and platform investments allowing for over 30% improved load times.
- Added hundreds of new app integrations, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 to combine their CRM solution with the power of CXA through ActiveCampaign.
- Surpassed 100,000 customers using its integrations with Facebook, Microsoft, Twilio, Zendesk and more to create amazing customer experiences at scale.
- Ranked the most popular marketing automation app in the Salesforce AppExchange crossing 100 user reviews.
In Q1, ActiveCampaign also hosted the second of a three part This Just Works edutainment series with keynote Tara-Nicholle Kirke, CEO and the author of The Transformational Consumer. The full series is expected to draw 20,000 attendees and concludes on April 22 with a half-day anti-conference featuring marketing hacks, inspiration and entertainment. Award-winning artists OK Go completes the lineup of keynote speakers for the event.
Marketing Technology News: Comscore Elevates Veteran Data Scientist Dr. Michael Vinson To Chief Research Officer
Further, numerous industry organizations recognized ActiveCampaign’s software and leadership for outstanding features, customer support and security. Highlights include:
- TrustRadius: Named 2021 Best of Feature Set Award and Top Rated Award for Marketing Automation
- G2: Best Global Sellers of 2021 as well as Best Software for 2021 in multiple categories, including IT, sales, marketing and attribution software, along with recognition for a top customer service, marketing and sales product.
- B2B Marketing Martech Awards: Shortlisted for martech vendor of the year in Europe’s premier martech award program.
- Cybersecurity Excellence Awards: Recognized Chaim Mazel, VP of Information Security, as Cybersecurity Executive, Professional and Strategist of the Year for the platform’s security features.
- Crain’s Best Places to Work: Shortlisted as a finalist for the best places to work in Chicago 2021
- TechPoint MIRA Awards: Named a finalist for the 2021 Exceptional Employer Award among Indiana’s top technology companies
- Crozdesk: Won Best Email Marketing Solutions of 2021
- Digital.com: Won Best Marketing Automation Software Companies of 2021
- GetApp: Won Best Marketing Automation Solution
“While the past year has been challenging, it has also been pivotal for many. I’m inspired by the innovation, creativity and resilience I see from so many businesses,” said Jason VandeBoom, founder and CEO of ActiveCampaign. “Our mission is to give these businesses access to the tools and communities they need to thrive for years to come. The recognition we’re receiving from our customers, community and industry organizations validates this mission, and it inspires us to keep growing.”