Aventri Announces Official Launch of Its Virtual Event Platform
Event management software (EMS) leader Aventri announces the official launch of the Aventri Virtual Event Platform along with the release of key industry-leading features.
The breakthrough solution is fully integrated in the Aventri Event Management Solution. It is the first solution enabling event and marketing professionals to manage their virtual, hybrid and in-person events on a single platform.
Previously, meeting professionals faced the challenge of using separate platforms for digital and in-person gatherings. This meant they managed complicated, new processes with reduced budget and staff. In addition, many virtual event programs depended on technical engineers and production crews.
Marketing Technology News: FastSpring Appoints Zia Zahiri as Chief Technology Officer
The all-in-one Aventri Virtual Event Platform simplifies the process of delivering virtual, and later hybrid, events. The flexible solution is easy to master. It offers the latest engagement and monetization features as well as the following first-to-market capabilities:
- Agility: With one solution, organizers can switch at a moment’s notice from in-person to virtual or hybrid events.
- Ease of use: Event and marketing professionals can get their virtual events up and running quickly with a streamlined process to run and manage their virtual events on their own at scale after initial training.
- Scalability: Event organizers can save time and effort using the same platform for their entire portfolio of events, from small internal meetings to complex gatherings reaching more than 5,000 attendees worldwide.
- Multiple formats: The solution supports single session, multi-track and multi-day programs. Planners can choose from small interactive breakouts to large-scale, live-streamed sessions reaching thousands of attendees, all with one tool. The ability to share pre-recorded and on-demand content helps tailor sessions to satisfy different audiences.
- Consistency: The technology makes it easy to deliver a seamless, branded experience. Attendees move smoothly from the website and registration pages to the virtual event lobby and interactive sessions.
- Industry-leading security: The fully browser-based solution eliminates the need to download additional software to join sessions. Planners can use the company’s proprietary streaming technology or connect to a third-party virtual supplier for their virtual and hybrid needs. Aventri’s in-region data centers further enhance data privacy.
- Real-time insights: Metrics on attendance levels, engagement scores and overall event success are standard in the Aventri Virtual Event Platform. This allows planners to demonstrate the ROI of their virtual events to stakeholders more easily by combining virtual metrics with additional registration, marketing and website insights gathered from the Aventri core product.
“We had a front-row seat to the pandemic as it unfolded in our market, and I’m proud of how the Aventri team pivoted to develop an industry-leading virtual solution,” said Jim Sharpe, CEO at Aventri. “Our seamless solution is designed with ease of use-in-mind, as we’ve seen how enterprises struggle to launch their first virtual events. Our professional services team is working closely with clients to ensure they have the knowledge and tools to navigate this new world and become self-sufficient. Our goal is to educate the market and maximize success with virtual, and later hybrid, events.”
“We built this solution hand-in-hand with customers,” said Shane Edmonds, CTO at Aventri. “Since our beta launch in June, we’ve added powerful capabilities based on their feedback. In focus groups, surveys and one-on-one conversations, customers have said the most important thing is the ability to pivot from virtual to hybrid to in-person events. Aventri delivers this flexibility in spades along with the option to support all event types, from complex agendas to small meetings and large plenary sessions.”
Marketing Technology News: IDnow Announces Bettina Pauck As New COO
Complicated processes do not work in a challenging economy, when planning teams are working with reduced resources. Aventri’s new offering and professional services team streamline delivery of virtual and hybrid events, with the goal of making organizers self-sufficient.
The Aventri Virtual Event Platform has been in beta since early June. During this time, Aventri has worked with select clients to deliver digital internal and external events of all types, sizes and levels of complexity.
Beta customers have reported strong results. For example, one financial services firm doubled the number of registrants at its annual July meeting compared to the firm’s previous in-person conference. This year’s multi-day, multi-track virtual event achieved an 80 percent registrant-to-attendee conversion rate. It also drew attendees from 76 countries for a 20 percent gain in geographic reach.
Customers gave high marks to Aventri training as well. “Everything could not have gone smoother on our first virtual event, thanks to the training on your wonderful program,” said Emily Leung, event operations and marketing executive at Exhibitions & Events Association of Australia. “Feedback from attendees and our Board of Directors has been outstanding. The Aventri team made things easy and helped us create a great user experience.”
Marketing Technology News: Cloudingo Sees Accelerated Growth And Adoption; Case Study With MuleSoft