Awards affirm LastPass is a trusted product based on user reviews
LastPass announced several award wins based on user reviews by G2, a peer-to-peer review site that reviews leading software solutions. LastPass was recognized in 22 categories and highlighted as a leader in 16 categories including small business, enterprise, mid-market, and momentum for Summer 2022. These awards follow G2 recognizing LastPass as the only password manager on its annual Best of Security products earlier this year. LastPass’s list of recent milestones also includes the launch of its passwordless authentication and save and fill features, further demonstrating its reputation as one of the top password managers in the industry.
Marketing Technology News: Celebrus Solves Gap in Connecting Data Across Domains
“As we evolve our product suite to offer the best experience for our customers, this recognition from G2 is a testament to our progress,” said Dan DeMichele, Vice President of Product Management at LastPass. “We are continuously striving to improve LastPass for consumers and businesses to help safely and securely store their passwords and personal information, and work to incorporate their feedback into each new feature and product update.”
LastPass’s reviews demonstrate that the password manager is a leader in the G2 Summer 2022 Grid Reports. Each review comes from verified LastPass users who rate how the password manager meets business requirements and provides security for their organization. Out of the 950 customers that have left user reviews, 93% gave LastPass 4+ stars.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With Vitaly Pecherskiy, COO and Co-founder at StackAdapt
The full list of awards includes:
- Best Estimated ROI for seven straight quarters
- Leader in Small-Business, Mid-Market and Enterprise each for 18 successive quarters
- Easiest To Do Business with for Enterprise for three years in a row and Easiest Admin for Enterprise for 11 consecutive quarters
- Leader in Momentum for 13 continuous quarters
- High Performer in Enterprise for three years running
- Leader in Products for 17 quarters in row
- Fastest Implementation in Mid-Market for the past five quarters