Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Sinch, ContentStack, SendinBlue, Lytics and more!
With marketers opening up more to the benefits of automation and personalization, what top martech trends and marketing goals will reinvent the scope of marketing through 2022? Find out more from this weekly highlight:
While I have always been focused on technology, I embrace that you must have a strategy supporting your use of technology. You must also be sure that strategy connects to measurable goals. You must also communicate that strategy to your team regularly. Finally, you must have a cadence of review and continuous improvement so your strategy, process and use of technology don’t become stale.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 07th March to 11th March
- Contentstack Partners with Conscia to Offer Headless Personalization to its Enterprise Customers
- Xandr and Scibids Partner to Bring Customizable, Independent AI to Paid Digital Media Buyers
- Sinch Launches Enhanced MMS Messaging and Personalization for Oracle Responsys
- Veritonic Expands Audio Campaign Performance Capabilities to Provide Unprecedented Brand Lift Data
- Sendinblue Acquires Video Conferencing Scheduling Solution, MeetFox, Capitalizes on Growth Among SMBs
- Smartsheet Strengthens Solution for Marketers with Enhanced Brandfolder Integration to Connect Campaigns to Content in One Platform
- Baidu Global’s AI-Integrated Marketing Platform MediaGo to Include New Offerings Powered by Xandr
- Emplifi Announces Growth Equity Investment from Sixth Street at a Valuation of Over $1 Billion
- HG Insights Launches Functional Area Intelligence, Delivering the First Actionable Insights to Support Hypertargeting Within Organizations
- Lytics & Amazon Partner to Bring First-Party Data to Amazon DSP for Improved Campaign ROI
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Conversations happen in real-time; they’re scalable. Chatbots are scalable, too, offering instant access to support or answering questions based on existing data or buyer intent. To succeed, conversations need context and relevancy. They evolve as more information is shared. Chatbots should work the same way, too. That’s why they should integrate with CRMs, Sales Engagement Platforms and Marketing Automation, where they can access customer data — whether it’s a job title, purchasing history, contacts, typical requirements, the possibilities are endless. When the chatbot can access that information, the conversation becomes a lot more helpful to the buyer or customer.
MarTech Articles on Integrated Marketing, Business Messaging, The Future of Marketing…
- How an Integrated Marketing Approach is the Future of B2B Sales
- Modern Business Messaging Essentials for Today’s Marketers
- When Good Automation Goes Very, Very Bad
- Key Trends in Influencer Marketing in 2022
- The Future of Marketing is Customer Obsession
- How Publishers In Control Can Better Serve Advertisers and Consumers
- Using Real-time Customer Insights to Boost Online Engagement
- Market Research is Beneficial to B2B Marketers: A Few Tools that Help
- Important MarTech and B2B Marketing Statistics to Keep in Mind!
Episode 115: Direct Mail and its Impact on B2B Marketing: with Kris Rudeegraap, CEO and co-founder of Sendoso
Episode 114: Marketing Do’s and Don’ts with Chris McLaughlin, Chief Marketing Officer at LumApps
Episode 113: Optimizing B2B Sales Training Efforts: with John Elsey, CEO at Richardson Sales