Platform now close to 30,000 developers and 3,000 certified integrations
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, announced continued momentum for the RingCentral Open Platform with approximately 30,000 developers and 3,000 certified integrations. The company is also announcing new and updated integrations with NetSuite, Salesforce, and Microsoft Teams, to name a few, that enhance overall business productivity and drive customer centric outcomes. In addition, RingCentral announced that the company won the DEVIES Award for ‘Best Innovation in Communications.’
“Our continuous growth and industry recognition is a testament to our rapid pace of innovation,” said Sangeeta Walsh, head of Platform Marketing. “RingCentral’s APIs are empowering developers across industries to revolutionize the way their organizations communicate and collaborate through custom integrations for their specific needs. We remain committed to enabling organizations to build customized workflows for their end users, making us an industry leader.”
Marketing Technology News: Zendesk Relate 2020: Come Join The Most CX-y Show on the Planet!
Leading Use Cases for Key Integrations
RingCentral’s APIs allow partners and customers to integrate Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) capabilities into a software stack that fits their specific needs. Use cases of the new and enhanced integrations include:
- NetSuite: With RingCentral’s newest integration for NetSuite, the company’s goal is to streamline business communications with key features such as click to dial, automatic call logging, and call assignments – driving quick business outcomes.
- Salesforce: A new dashboard leverages RingCentral’s integration with Salesforce to provide managers with better insights on how their teams use call dispositions within Salesforce.
- Microsoft Teams: RingCentral works across users’ Teams workspace, from web to desktop. It supports easy access for users to schedule a RingCentral meeting, initiate a call, and view communications history to drive productivity within Teams.
“Unified communications is evolving to support the way people want to work and collaborate and an open ecosystem is fundamental to that evolution,” said Jim Lundy, CEO, Aragon Research. “RingCentral’s open and flexible approach to enabling customizable communications has helped to fuel their accelerated market growth.”
Marketing Technology News: Superson Collaborates with Google to Help Singles in Indonesia on Valentine’s Day
As the RingCentral platform continues to grow, the company remains focused on enabling organizations to build customized workflows for their end users, resulting in the rapid growth of the open platform. This vision has been recognized by the industry and led to several award wins for the company in the last 18 months, including:
- 2020 DEVIES: RingCentral was named a winner of the 2020 DEVIES Award for ‘Best Innovation in Communications.’ The 2020 DEVIES Awards recognize technical innovation, adoption, and reception in the developer technology industry and by the developer community. RingCentral will be presented with the award on February 12, 2020 during DeveloperWeek 2020, the world’s largest developer & engineering conference & expo at the Oakland Convention Center.
“Developer tools and solutions are continuing to grow in their importance to a global technology business’ operations. RingCentral is a great example of the new era of products and services allowing developers and engineers to have a greater impact on a company’s bottom line,” said Geoff Domoracki, CEO of DevNetwork, the producer of DeveloperWeek.
- API World Award: In 2019, RingCentral was also awarded the API World Award for ‘Best in Communications APIs.’ The API World is the world’s largest vendor-neutral API conference and expo, organizing the API Economy. API World is dedicated to the mission to be independent and facilitate connections, knowledge, trust and business within the developer community of API providers and consumers.
Marketing Technology News: ConvergeOne and NICE Announce Launch of Customer Engagement Optimization Services (CEOS)