- Exceeded all three previously announced public-facing energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) emission goals:
- Decreased facility energy consumption by 51% since 2016.
- Increased mpg in private fleet by 25% since 2018.
- Improved cube utilization by 18% since 2018.
- Increased participation in company Associate Resource Groups (ARGs) by 86%.
- Raised $2.3 million and awarded 89 cash grants through Elevate Together® powered by Round It Up America® in its inaugural year.
- Increased spending with diverse and small businesses by 20% and grew diverse and small business vendor base by 50%.
Marketing Technology News: Welcoming Credit Unions and Banks to the Digital Age with Conversational AI