TikTok Marketing Partner Agorapulse makes it easier than ever for businesses to create, schedule, and auto-publish TikTok marketing campaigns in one place
Agorapulse, the world’s most trusted social media management solution, announced its TikTok integration today. With this new integration, companies can publish and schedule content, analyze campaign performance, and engage with audiences.
“Agorapulse has always been committed to helping businesses grow their social media presence and increase ROI,” said Emeric Ernoult, CEO and co-founder of Agorapulse. “As a TikTok Marketing Partner, we’re making it even easier for businesses to create and publish high-quality content on TikTok while also saving them time and helping them better measure the success of their social media campaigns.”
Starting today, customers can PREP their TikTok campaigns:
- Publish: Easily publish content in real-time and schedule posts in advance from desktop and mobile.
- Report: Track campaigns and benchmark performance to drive results.
- Engage: Manage fans at scale while staying engaged with the TikTok community.
- Plan: Collaborate and plan content across platforms with a shared calendar.
Marketing Technology News: Groupsolver Encourages Users to Stay Curious and Ask “Why” Through Their New Branding Initiative
Companies that need inspiration on how to get started on TikTok can download these free Agorapulse resources:
- 2023 TikTok Marketing: A Step-by-Step Guide for Brands
- How to Launch a Brand on TikTok: A CMO’s Guide featuring a bonus chapter on generating leads by TikTok Marketing Expert Keenya Kelly
“If you’re not on TikTok, you’re not reaching your audience. Plain and simple,” says Keenya Kelly, CEO of If You Brand It. “TikTok is available in over 150 countries and has over a billion users. Companies need to be on TikTok to reach their audience quickly and organically—especially if they’re targeting anyone between the ages of 13 and 60.”
Kelly says that TikTok is changing the advertising world, and businesses should hop on board now. “TikTok allows you to be creative, inclusive, and organic in your marketing efforts, which other platforms don’t offer. It’s a great way to connect with your customers and potential customers in a way that feels natural and fun.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Laura Goldberg, CMO at Constant Contact