Insider Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Customer Data Platforms Focused on Front-Office Users 2021-22 Vendor Assessment
Insider, a single platform for delivering individualized, cross-channel customer experiences, helps 1000+ leading enterprise brands and high growth startups, including Samsung, GAP Marks & Spencer, Virgin, IKEA, Burger King, Toyota, Santander, Vodafone, Madeira Madeira, Puma, Singapore Airlines, CNN, Lenovo and Estée Lauder accelerate digital growth by connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences to deliver the fastest time to value.
Insider — one platform for individualized, cross-channel customer experiences, announced that it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Customer Data Platforms Focused on Front-Office Users 2021-22 Vendor Assessment. The report is a comparative study of the functional capabilities aligned with customer needs and growth strategies of 12 worldwide CDP vendors that predominantly benefit front-office users in marketing, customer experience, loyalty, customer service, support, and sales; outlining their respective strengths, challenges, and buyer considerations.
The IDC MarketScape recognizes Insider as a “robust yet intuitive platform that helps marketers achieve a 360o customer view and power customer journey analytics, orchestration, and personalization”.
Marketing Technology News: Mimecast Opens Office in Singapore to Continue Expansion in APAC
Gerry Murray, Research Director, Marketing and Sales Technology at IDC said, “Insider offers a scalable cross-channel customer engagement solution for both known and anonymous users; on the foundation of a very flexible customer database, high data ingestion and processing rate, and strong consent management capabilities.”
Hande Cilingir, Co-founder and CEO of Insider said, “Our vision of building an industry-leading cross-channel marketing platform built on a solid CDP foundation that helps our customers easily collect, manage, analyze, and activate customer data is validated with our recent positioning as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape Report 2021-22. We have bold plans in place to continue disrupting the marketing technology industry as we endeavor to help global enterprise brands reinvent the future of customer experience.”
Insider’s core customer data capabilities that enable it to outplay other vendors in the market include:
- Identity Resolution: Ability to stitch customer identities across devices and channels by merging zero, first-, second-, and third-party customer data in real-time
- Audience Insights: Enables marketers to analyze their entire customer base and find profitable audiences to target
- Next Best Channel Predictions: Enables marketers to predict the right channel to engage a customer (from 12+ channels) based on their likelihood to convert or revenue potential
- Multi-Armed Bandit Testing: Allows marketers to automatically test different cross-channel strategies and remove the manual guesswork to deliver high-converting, 1:1 experiences
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jamie Hill, CEO at adMarketplace
Insider’s expansive related product offering portfolio, built on its CDP foundation, further makes it a strong cross-channel customer experience solution that enables 3 key capabilities:
- Segmentation: Helps marketers define segments based on past or real-time behavior and leverage 7+ AI-led segments to predict purchase, interest, churn, CLTV, and more
- Contextual Personalization: Data streaming APIs allow marketers to listen to customer actions and trigger contextual 1:1 experiences that increase product discovery, repeat purchases, and loyalty
- Cross-Channel Activation: Allows marketers to build and deploy individualized journeys across 12+ channels including web, app, email, SMS, messaging platforms like WhatsApp, LINE, RCS, and more