First unified CDN to natively embed advanced online video functionality
• Catch-up-TV instant replay available directly in player & in EPG
• Flexible monetisation options both inbuilt and via API integration
• Success based pricing – low setup and revenue share options
Perception Group announce that they are launching a fully managed TV CDN with natively embedded advanced online video functionality . Perception TVCDN offers advanced TV features not normally available via traditional CDNs including linear channel streaming that automatically generates Catch Up TV, removing expensive and time-consuming post production requirements.
Perception TVCDN delivers high end IPTV functionality for the OTT market, including live streaming, Catchup TV, VOD, Network PVR.
Marketing Technology News: Soli Solutions Launches SUSTAIN by Soli
Delivered within a fully managed service environment, advanced features include:
• Integrated video streaming within its proprietary TV CDN
• Native white label multiscreen apps
• Instant visual rewind for live and on demand TV.
• Right to left UI for Arabic languages.
• Ad funded, subscription and transactional monetisation options
• Success based pricing with no per TB CDN fees or OVP licensing.
Features like this and many more, will give channel and content owners a quick, easy and state of the art online service in conjunction with cost effective and success based pricing.
Gregor Fuis, Perception Group CTO said: We are very excited about this next stage in the evolution of the Perception platform. Our mature software has been powering live customer installations with 99.999% uptime for many years. The fully managed next-genPerception cloud infrastructure is in final testing and will be available to clients in Q4-22 supporting the ever increasing number of customers who want a professionally managed and the most advanced OTT video service inclusive of content sourcing and global distribution.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Hunter Sunrise, Senior Vice President and Head of Marketing at Postclick