– Innovations in content automation solutions portfolio address current and emerging content lifecycle challenges
Additions to leadership bench and re-energized partner strategy fuel global expansion
Business recognition and technology award validation for Quark Publishing Platform (QPP) NextGen reinforce market authority
Quark has achieved significant milestones, including technology advancements across its content automation and intelligence solutions, global expansion, and other industry accolades since Martin Owen became CEO in May 2021.
Quark Software, the global provider of content design, automation and intelligence software, today announced it has been shortlisted in the 2022 SaaS Awards program in the “Best Content Management Innovation” category. The company has achieved significant milestones, including technology advancements across its content automation and intelligence solutions, global expansion, and other industry accolades, since Martin Owen became CEO in May 2021. This strong business momentum and solution recognition points to the critical role of content in digital transformation, regulatory compliance, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
“Content is a core business strategy, so organizations are taking a long, overdue look at their strategies and technologies to determine if their content operations effectively support their business objectives,” said Martin Owen, CEO of Quark. “Enterprises see silos and inefficiencies across their content ecosystems, so they want to address these and other complexities to ensure they can create, assemble and publish omnichannel content in line with their corporate and regulatory requirements – plus understand how that content performs. We provide the tools these organizations need to unify content creation, automation and intelligence to improve their content strategies, better manage content assets throughout their lifecycles, and determine their ROI.”
Marketing Technology News: 80% Of People Feel More Included in the Metaverse Than in Real Life
“Content is a core business strategy and Quark provides the tools organizations need to unify content creation, automation and intelligence to improve their content strategies, better manage content assets throughout their lifecycles, and determine their ROI,” said Martin Owen, CEO of Quark.
Innovating for today’s “Big Content” era
Quark has been in the content business for more than 40 years, revolutionizing graphic design and professional desktop publishing with the debut of QuarkXPress (QXP) in 1987. Thousands of independent, agency and inhouse creative professionals around the world use QXP for its powerful page layout and unmatched digital publishing capabilities.
Quark also provides tools for structured/modular authoring, content authoring, componentized content management, omnichannel publishing and analytics for content consumption and engagement. Quark Publishing Platform (QPP) NextGen automates all the stages of the content lifecycle (creation, collaboration, assembly, publishing and analysis), so enterprises can address the complexity and compliance challenges of ‘Big Content.
With QPP NextGen, it’s possible to create, manage and deliver accurate, up-to-date and personalized content to the right audience at the right time. It also simplifies authoring and publishing complex, industry-specific documents with built-in compliance controls and uses intelligent analytics to show how content resonates. A SaaS delivery model, with multiple deployment and API options, allows organizations to create and control a scalable content ecosystem to support current and future business requirements.
New capabilities now available in the latest release of QPP NextGen include:
- Content modeler – Allows users to take a self-service approach to creating smart-schema content models for easy management and control of design layouts for industry-specific structured authoring.
- Section previews – Enables users to control their content preview preferences. Users can choose between viewing the entire document, just one section or sub-section, and see preview results fast, improving the user experience and accelerating time to output.
- Enhanced metadata security – Gives authors and admins the ability to ‘check-mark’ content components as read-only to ensure no additional changes are made to the metadata. This reduces the risk of content in use being edited without approvals and increases confidence that it is accurate, compliant and up to date when accessed during a repository search.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Alex Campbell, Co-founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Vibes
Investments in leadership team, office expansions support customer growth
Recent additions to Quark’s product development and executive leadership bench reinforce a commitment to product innovation, growing and nurturing a partner ecosystem, and supporting customer success. These include:
- Recently appointed vice president of risk and compliance helps ensure that Quark and its customers in highly regulated industries, such as financial services, healthcare and government entities, meet stringent security and compliance requirements.
- New strategic alliances and partner programs extend Quark’s reach, driven by the company’s new vice president of partners and channels, and strengthen the company’s ability to support customers in these regulated industries.
- Investments in a customer service platform coupled with recent global office expansions in the United Kingdom and Ireland address current and emerging needs of Quark’s global customer base.
In addition to being shortlisted in the ‘Best Content Management Solutions’ category for the 2022 SaaS Awards, which recognizes excellence and innovation in software solutions around the world, Quark also received other industry recognitions for business success and technology innovation, including:
- 2022 American Business Award – QPP NextGen named Bronze Stevie Award winner in the “Content Management Solution” category in the 20th Annual American Business Awards.
- 2022 People’s Choice Stevie® Award – Quark won favorite new product for QPP NextGen in the “Content Management Solution” category.
- KMWorld 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management 2022 – Quark recognized in this prestigious listing of inventive knowledge management companies whose offerings help organizations expand their use of information and knowledge to accelerate their growth.
- The Aragon Research 2022 GlobeTM for Workflow and Content Automation – Quark listed as an ‘Innovator’ among a select list of vendors that enterprises should consider as they carefully evaluate workflow and content automation providers.