Ansira Announces The Channel Effect, An Event Focused on Innovation and the Future of Channel Marketing
The virtual event features thought leadership across multiple industries, from both the brand and partner perspectives
Ansira Partners, Inc. (“Ansira”), an independent global marketing technology and services firm, today announced The Channel Effect, a virtual event on September 29, 2021. The inaugural event was created by Ansira to provide a platform for Channel marketers to discuss the evolution of Channel programs.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Sara Spivey, CMO at Braze
“Channel Partner Marketing is rapidly changing, and brands with distributed sales are looking ahead to ensure they are innovating for and empowering their partner ecosystem,” said EVP of Ansira Channel Andy Arnold. “It is evident by the enthusiastic response to The Channel Effect from hundreds of Channel marketers across more than 100 major brands in various verticals, that the future of Channel and the desire to innovate and modernize partner programs are hot topics. What I find most exciting about the event is the opportunity for discussion from the perspective of both partners and brands, but also the opportunity for inspiration across industries.”
The Channel Effect highlights include:
- A keynote speech by Omar Johnson, former CMO of Beats by Dre and former VP of Marketing at Apple, who will share insights on engaging your ecosystem with curiosity and creativity. Johnson has also been named a “Brand Genius” by Adweek and one of the “Most Innovative CMOs” by Business Insider.
- Thought leaders from Citrix, Porsche Cars North America, World Wide Technology, R&A Marketing, Cisco AppDynamics, Mercedes-Benz of Gilbert, and Mark Miller Subaru.
- The insightful agenda includes:
- The “Partner Perspectives” panel which will look at Channel programs from the perspective of the partner ecosystem.
- The “B2C Connections to B2B Incentives” session which takes a dynamic look at how consumer-focused loyalty program learnings influence the future of Channel incentives.
- A tactical look at how brands can empower their partners and measure their success.
- The “Future Focus” panel of industry experts moderated by Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Shar VanBoskirk which will dive into how to future-proof your Channel programs.
- The Channel Effect Innovation Awards recognize people and programs who are truly innovating the future of Channel.
Ansira is backed by Advent International, one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors, with deep expertise in the business and financial services sector.
Marketing Technology News:Skai Announces Partnership with Snowflake, Expanding Access…