Are You Ready for The Revenue Summit ’18?
The Revenue Summit Is Known for Empowering B2B Leaders to Accelerate Full Funnel Growth
Sales and marketing reps are busy gearing up for this year’s Revenue Summit. Hosted by Sales Hacker, the leading resource for sales innovation, acceleration, and the future of sales, The Revenue Summit will be held on 1 March, 2018 in San Francisco, California.
Who should attend it?
Said to be the only conference in the country that aligns sales, marketing, and customer success through the lens of technology, the Revenue Summit is known for empowering B2B leaders to accelerate growth across the entire funnel.
The one-day event will not only teach executives the most innovative and actionable best practices to scale revenue, but also promises to be a phenomenal destination for c-level enterprise leaders, junior sales, sales management, and demand generation marketers.
Sales Hacker terms The Revenue Summit 2018 as a “must-attend event for sales and marketing professionals seeking to explore revenue and building high-velocity lead generation machines”.
Some of the speakers who will be presenting at Revenue Summit this year include:
- Jaimie Buss – VP of Sales (Americas), Zendesk
- Ran Xiao – Dir. of Sales & Customer Ops, Zendesk
- Olivia Nottebohm – Sr. Director, SMB Sales, Google Cloud
- Laurabeth Harvey – VP of Sales, Intercom
- Justin Shriber – VP of Marketing, LinkedIn Sales & Marketing Solutions
- Mike Coscetta – VP of Global Sales, Square
- Scott Brinker – VP of Platform Ecosystems, HubSpot
- John Barrows – Leading Sales Trainer for Salesforce, Box, Marketo, LinkedIn
What are you set to learn at Revenue Summit 2018?
Given the above-mentioned speakers, attendees are bound to learn a lot at The Revenue Summit this year. There will be keynotes from industry-leading sales practitioners across two tracks – strategic and tactical, including the following topics:
- Revenue Operations Technology — Harnessing Automation and AI for a Killer Sales and Marketing Stack
- Enterprise Sales – Selling to the Enterprise from Seed to IPO
- Revenue Operations – Scoring, Nurturing, and Tracking Opportunities with Marketing Analytics
- Building a High Performing Sales Culture – Training, Onboarding, Ramp, Comp Plans, Spiffs, Incentives, Pipeline Reviews
- Inbound Lead Routing – Forms vs Chatbots – The Process of Routing, Timing, and Conversion Rate Optimization
- How to leverage SEO & Content Strategy to Build an Evergreen Lead Machine
- Enterprise Sales Development – Using A Multi-Channel Approach – Leveraging Cold Calling, Cold Emailing, Outbound & Inbound Channels, Intimate Events, Texting and Video
- The Psychology Behind Objection Handling – Mastering the Sales Discovery Process – Crafting Winning Sales Decks & Demos
- Perfecting the SDR Playbook – How to Increase Sales by 800% with a Highly Targeted Outbound Process
- Cold Calling – Everything You Need to Know in 2018
So, are you set for the event? We know we are.