Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Foursquare, FullStory, Invoca, Fulcrum and More!
How do you build better marketing and brand momentum as customers and businesses get back to a pre-Covid pace? Catch more from these latest weekly highlights:
Providing authentic customer service means providing customer service when, where and how customers want it most…We’ve all had the unfortunate experience of being tied up on hold for far too long, to then only be transferred to another, unhelpful department, and then left with no solution and ultimately a frustrating experience that weakens your relationship with that business.
Top MarTech News of The Week: 16th May to 20th May
- Similarweb Acquires Rank Ranger, a Leading Provider of SEO and Search Rank Tracking Solutions
- Syniverse and Twilio Close on Strategic Partnership to Unlock the Power of Communications Technology
- Invoca Launches CX Solution for Multi-Location Brands to Improve Caller Experiences and Conversion Rates
- LucidLink Raises $20 Million in Series B to Solve Remote Collaboration Challenges for Global Creative Teams
- Storyblok Raises $47M Series B Led by Mubadala Capital and HV Capital to Make Headless Content Management the New Standard
- INKY and GoDaddy Announce Email Security Partnership
- Foursquare Launches Closed Loop Attribution: New Feature Empowers Measurement and Informed Marketing Across Complete Customer Journey
- TVision’s New Ad Scoreboard Makes It Simple for Advertisers to Measure and Optimize with Attention
- FullStory Redefines Product Analytics Allowing Brands to Find, Validate, and Act On User Experience Data With Unmatched Trust
- Fulcrum Lands $5 Million in Funding for Customer Data Personalization
MarTech QnA with the Expert
Embedded into the marketing strategy, continuous experimentation can drive informed, data-driven decisions that will create stand-out customer experiences. This idea of marrying the science of data with the art of marketing creativity is so important! Yet, legacy systems, budget restraints and a lack of consistent buy-in across the organization are still hindering marketers from wholly maximizing these opportunities. –Kirsten Allegri Williams, CMO at Optimizely
MarTech Articles on Competitive Intelligence, AI in Marketing, Mobile Marketing and more!
- Competitive Intelligence: B2B’s Secret Weapon
- How AI is Solving Marketing’s Biggest Problem
- Audio Logos Deepen the Brand-to-Consumer Connection – Now More than Ever
- Why CTVs Are The Best Performance Marketing Opportunity of 2022
- Post COVID-19: 3 Consumer Behavior Shifts That Should Inform Marketing Strategies
- How Intent Data Shapes High-Converting Paid Advertising Strategies
- Great Ads Are About Winning People’s Hearts and Minds (Not Their PII)
- Should Mobile Marketing be a Priority for Marketers in 2022?
- Creating a B2B Marketing Budget: Quick Tips
- What is a Content Marketing Matrix? How to Use a Content Marketing Matrix to your Marketing Benefit. Tools that Help. Etc.
Episode 123: B2B Revenue Tricks And Best Practices with Jamie Bertasi – President and Chief Operating Officer at Totango
Episode 122: Building The Connected Enterprise for Modern Sales: with Mike Smith, Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, CData Software
Episode 121: Sales Enablement Trends for 2022: with Carson Conant, Founder and CEO at MediaFly