JET8, the world’s first peer-to-peer moment marketing technology suite for agencies, announced an addition to its robust CRM platform with new dashboard features and a ground-breaking app builder experience – ‘JET8 ENTER-PRISE’.
Featuring the all-new JET8 ENTERPRISE dashboard, the 100% managed services platform offers a full suite of software for mobile app building, moment marketing, mobile engagement, mobile sales and customer success, with a completely free analytics dashboard at its core.
Marketing Technology News: Language I/O Offers Multilingual Customer Support Platform Integration with Zendesk
With JET8 ENTERPRISE’s simplified, easy-to-use dashboard, media, digital and creative agencies can:
- Build and customise an Instagram-like iOS and Android digital app (mobile applica-tion) in less than six minutes and with no need for code;
- Create and execute their own mobile marketing campaigns through the use of branded stickers and frames;
- Programmatically target and send product samples (through digital vouchers) to au-diences in order to drive footfall onto offline retail stores;
- Programmatically target and send data exchange proposals to audiences in order to legally acquire user data packs;
- Programmatically target and publish branded consumer products to audiences and reach consumers directly through their digital wallets.
JET8 Founder, Victor Zabrockis said: “Our mission at JET8 is to innovate solutions that revolutionise the mobile marketing landscape, giving marketers access to easy-to-use tech-nology and measurement for their campaigns. Marketers need tools to optimise their perfor-mance as they seek to engage and connect with their customers and communities. JET8 ENTERPRISE represents a new monetisation tool for brands and agencies around the world as more marketers turn to user generated content, social sampling, and a more equitable data exchange.”
Marketing Technology News: IBM Watson Assistant Continues to Drive Global Business Transformation
With JET8’s technology suite, agencies can now build Instagram-like mobile apps without a line of code, turn social media users into empowered creators and consumers through social currency, and allow brands to target, publish, and track the life of branded content. The plat-form additionally allows agencies to convert consumers into active wallet holders, where us-ers can top up and save their funds, earn social currency, and consequently get products online or over-the-counter across over 30,000 retail stores around the world, including Wat-sons, Circle K, and 7-Eleven.
JET8’s technology suite for agencies is utilised by leading agencies like Mindshare and Me-diaCom, and is adopted by over 50 global brands and marketers including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Nestlé, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and McDonald’s.
Marketing Technology News: Artificial Intelligence Expert Madhumita Bhattacharyya Joins Protiviti