On the 24th of August, a webinar will be held to examine the main trends and challenges B2B businesses in Africa are experiencing.
The entire customer relationship is moving online, driving businesses to re-imagine how they build trusted relationships and loyalty with customers old and new through 1:1 and 1:many interactions across all digital channels.
Despite lockdowns across the globe, consumer and business buying hasn’t stopped. In fact, even new buyers are looking for you in places they haven’t before, with the expectation to replace in-person experiences with online ones.
Marketing Technology News: Strata Introduces Identity Orchestration Platform for Multi-Clouds
“A webinar titled ‘Building Customer Engagement Success in B2B Commerce with Salesforce’ will be held to examine the main trends and challenges B2B businesses in Africa are experiencing”— Abe Wakama, CEO, IT News Africa
Digital is one of the most flexible and effective channels to engage with your customers and personalise experiences at scale to meet their demands. And this is why we’ve built the Salesforce Customer 360 for B2B.
Salesforce Customer 360 is a completely digital-first platform to meet the needs of the digital imperative, enabling you to move to digital quickly. It helps you create a single view of your customer across market-leading applications in Sales, Service, Marketing, and Commerce.
On the 24th of August, a webinar titled ‘Building Customer Engagement Success in B2B Commerce with Salesforce’ will be held to examine the main trends and challenges B2B businesses in Africa are experiencing, and discuss how Salesforce Customer 360 is perfectly suited to address these challenges.
– Richard Fritz, ICT Business Partner, Distell
– Dermot Colley, Commercial Account Executive at Salesforce
– David Hewitt, Mid-Market Account Executive, South Africa at Salesforce
– Yann Assouline
– B2B Commerce Executive at Salesforce
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Navdeep Saini, Co-founder and CEO at DistroScale
Who should attend:
This webinar is for you if:
1. Your organization services B2B customers and your sales/service teams spend significant time on routine tasks such as accepting orders and providing order information through eMails and other channels.
2. Your customers are demanding seamless service options and interactions with the sales/service team as a trusted partner to anticipate needs.
3. Want to learn about the leading commerce platform that B2B decision-makers see as value adds for their customer.
4. You are in the B2B space and looking for a top-shelf B2B commerce solution.
Marketing Technology News: 4 Best Practices For Managing A Remote Tech Workforce