Global Software Development Firm Selects 3CLogic to Streamline Customer Engagements and Solve Inquiries Faster
Publicly listed organization set to transform customer service operations with natively integrated voice solution for ServiceNow and deliver intelligent customer experiences and insights.
3CLogic, the leading voice-enabling and cloud contact center solution for ServiceNow, announced its selection by a major global software development firm specializing in IT automation and device management services for over 40,000 businesses worldwide. The decision comes as the organization seeks to improve its customer service operations as its suite of products and international footprint continue to expand.
Marketing Technology News: Vericast Survey: How Deals Play a Role in Return to Pre-Pandemic Activities
“When all else fails, it remains the channel customers default to and rely on to solve their issues. As a result, we continue to see strong demand from businesses seeking to modernize their customer service operations by merging their workflow platforms with our AI, voice, SMS, and analytical services.”
Recently deployed on ServiceNow’s Customer Service Management (CSM) platform, the organization required a voice and SMS solution capable of extending natively integrated call center services and capabilities side-by-side with ServiceNow’s existing digital channels (email, chat) to allow for a seamless omnichannel experience for both agents and customers. In addition, the business required the ability to deliver efficient and intelligent customer call routing to qualified agents leveraging Advanced Speech Recognition (ASR), to avoid the need for long and complex IVR menus.
“As organizations continue the shift towards a greater adoption of digital channels and self-service options for end-customers, voice continues to be a key interaction channel,” explains Matt Durkin, Global VP of Sales at 3CLogic. “When all else fails, it remains the channel customers default to and rely on to solve their issues. As a result, we continue to see strong demand from businesses seeking to modernize their customer service operations by merging their workflow platforms with our AI, voice, SMS, and analytical services.”
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview With George Donovan, Chief Revenue Officer at Allego
As part of the deployment, the 3CLogic-ServiceNow solution will deliver:
- Advanced Speech Recognition and IVR Call Flow Designer integrated with ServiceNow customer data to easily create and/or modify intelligent and personalized customer experiences, including routing inquiries to the most qualified agent.
- Virtual Hold and ServiceNow integrated Voicemail Transcription leveraging natural language understanding (NLU) to allow customers the convenience of requesting an automated callback while automatically creating a ServiceNow case with the voicemail text transcript to streamline the workflow process and remove unnecessary manual tasks.
- Automated SMS Alerts integrated with ServiceNow’s On-Call Scheduling to quickly notify specialized individuals and resources of events in need of their input based on ServiceNow triggers.
- Voice Agent Presence syncing with ServiceNow’s native Chat to allow for an omnichannel agent experience and availability across channels, both digital and voice.
- Integrated Voice data with ServiceNow to allow for the easy assessment of agent performance and resource allocation across teams.
3CLogic is a ServiceNow certified technology partner offering voice and cloud call center services for IT Service Management (ITSM), Customer Service Management (CSM), and Employee Workflows (HR) to organizations globally. Certified apps of the 3CLogic solution for ServiceNow are available on the ServiceNow Store.
Marketing Technology News: The Biggest Senders Have Their Eyes On A Modern Data Warehouse