Boost your Cisco UCCE/X PCCE contact center performance with all new integration of WhatsApp. The advanced and integrated tool CXInfinity makes businesses engage with customers in real-time
With 1.6 billion users across 180 countries, WhatsApp has become one of the most popular messaging platforms. And after the launch of WhatsApp Business in January 2018, the platform has grown immensely as a customer engagement channel. From start-up to an enterprise, from insurance to banking, WhatsApp has created a highly competitive market for customer service and experience. Rich media support, language localization, ease of use, and privacy of content are some of the significant features that create an average open rate for WhatsApp messages of 98%, which is enormous in comparison to emails.
Understanding the mounting expectations of customers, CXInfinity – the new digital omnichannel customer engagement platform – has come up with seamless WhatsApp business integration for Cisco Finesse contact centers to leverage the power of this channel and improve customer experience. It saves the contact center from creating teams dedicated to handling WhatsApp. With CXInfinity, the whole support team can handle customer queries across all platforms over a single console.
Marketing Technology News: Facebook Selected Rise.ai to Implement Its New Gift Card Initiative
CXInfinity is an end-to-end solution designed to take the business a step closer to the customers to create superb customer engagement.
The integration of Cisco Finesse with WhatsApp and other digital channels empowers agents to handle conversation across channels over a single interface along with a list of benefits including
- Blended tool – The interface is embedded within Finesse for agents to focus on the conversation instead of any new workflow
- Personalized conversation – Integration with 3rd party applications fetch required customer information & interaction history on agent screen
- Resolve faster – built-in productivity tools such as Case Management and Knowledge Base for the informative and quick response.
- Single interface – Agents don’t need to toggle between applications to handle customer queries without losing context. Manage WhatsApp and other channels over a single screen
- All message formats- Share documents, photos, audios, videos and more
- Reduced hold time – Customer doesn’t need to wait for long to talk to a customer rep
- Two-way communication – Customer can pitch their queries, and businesses can pitch offers or send reminders
Marketing Technology News: EPAM Joins Newly Formed MACH Alliance as Founding Member
Amit Gandhi, CEO CXInfinity, says, “With the world moving over WhatsApp and 65 billion messages shared every day over the platform, we don’t want your businesses to lag. So, CXInfinity offers a single console system to handle all channels over one interface, without the need for creating different teams to handle different channels. Today customers hate to hold and expect businesses to be everywhere. CXInfinity works on the principle of engaging with customers when and where it matters, and WhatsApp is a crucial engagement platform. So, we offer seamless integration of Finesse with the app to connect with the customer of their loved platform. You can start a conversation with seamless WhatsApp business integration with CXInfinity for Cisco agents anytime without losing context and customer information displayed over the agent screen for personalized communication every time.
Marketing Technology News: Zeta Launches Enhanced Marketing Analytics and Insights Solution