Remesh to Accelerate Growth and Drive New Approach to the Multi-Billion Dollar Research Industry
Remesh, the software company utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) to reinvent the way organizations conduct research, announced a $10 million Series A funding round led by General Catalyst with participation from Seed Round lead investor, LionBird Ventures. A graduate of the 2015 Barclays Accelerator powered by Techstars and a member of the 2014 FlashStarts Class, Remesh is at the forefront of the next frontier of insight gathering with a platform that is faster, simpler and more affordable than traditional research methods and delivers more valuable results to its customers in significantly less time.
Set to modernize the $71 billion insights industry, Remesh is changing the way organizations collect research and engage with their stakeholders by offering an interactive, on-demand platform without the confines of the traditional market research experience.
“Remesh is reducing the time it takes to deliver valuable and actionable insights from months to hours. We’ve been incredibly impressed by the Remesh team’s technical acumen and product instincts and believe they have the ability to transform the way we conduct research across every sector. We are thrilled to have them join the General Catalyst family,” said Adam Valkin, Managing Director, General Catalyst.
Remesh’s platform allows companies to engage with any audience – whether it’s their customers, employees, or target market – via an intuitive chat interface in real-time and uses AI to analyze, understand, and segment audience responses as they happen. Consultancies, market research firms, and Fortune 1000 companies use Remesh to glean insights from large groups of people for a wide range of use cases including product and ad campaign feedback, employee engagement, and ideation.
Also Read: Key Takeaways from Enterprise Connect 2018
Key features and benefits of Remesh include:
- The time from research to insights is five times faster than traditional market research initiatives
- A more affordable way to carry out valuable research; three times cheaper than the industry standard
- Qualitative insights coupled with statistically significant quantitative results
- Audience responses collected and analyzed in real time
- Deep AI and machine learning capabilities help segment, analyze, and structure open-ended responses, generating data dashboards in minutes
- A conversational interface that supports natural and fluid engagement across all audiences
- Freedom for clients to tweak and adjust questions in real-time, enabling flexibility and prompting deeper, data-driven insights
“In a world where truth has become an opinion, the ability to authentically understand people has never been more important. That is why we believe solving Representative Intelligence — intelligence capable of engaging, understanding and authentically representing scalable groups of people — is one of the most important problems of the next decade. We’ve already made amazing progress at the intersection of AI, human interaction design and understanding people. This round marks the next significant step forward,” said Andrew Konya, CEO of Remesh.
General Catalyst’s Adam Valkin will be joining Remesh’s board of directors. LionBird, North Coast Angel Fund, and TechStars Ventures were also part of the Series A round of funding.
Recommended Read: Remesh Opens New Headquarters, Appoints Gabe McElwaine as Sales Director