Latest Product Aggregates and Funnels Customer Messages From Popular Apps and Services Into a Single Inbox, Building Out Interaction-to-Action Platform
Reputation, the global leader in reputation experience management, today introduced its latest product, Messaging. Messaging provides a central inbox that takes in customer messages from a range of popular messaging applications and services, allowing businesses to respond from one centralized location. With Messaging, businesses can engage with customers easier and faster to generate more leads and provide better customer support.
Marketing Technology News: CloudCommerce’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) Solution Outperforms Client Expectations in Recent Test
According to the Washington Post, 70% of consumers say they prefer messaging a business to receive faster support, as opposed to calling or emailing. And a HubSpot Research report found that two-thirds of consumers who reach out to a business via messaging or chat expect a response within 10 minutes. As customer behaviors and expectations continue to become more urgent, businesses need to adapt their customer experience (CX) strategy and anticipate the processes and technology trends that underpin it. With Messaging, Reputation helps businesses do just that by providing a consolidated way for them to interact with their customers.
Leave no messages unanswered
Reputation’s Messaging aggregates customer inquiries from a range of messaging applications, such as text messages, Facebook Messenger and Google Business Messages, funneling them into a central inbox. (Additional messaging channels, such as Twitter Direct Messages, WhatsApp and Instagram Direct Messages, are forthcoming.) Tested by current Reputation customers, Messaging allows businesses to respond faster to support inquiries, sales leads and other pressing needs, keeping interactions with each customer together in an easy-to-follow thread.
“Messaging has been one of my favorite betas,” said Melissa Stiles, Vice President, Marketing and Sales at Storage Asset Management. “It saves my social team so much time by allowing us to respond to messages across Google and Facebook all in one place.”
Messaging incorporates the following functionalities to help businesses better execute on their CX strategy:
- Review requesting — After completing a customer conversation, send a review request, potentially turning a positive experience into social proof for your business.
- Message templates — Quickly respond to common questions with one click. Emojis, images and PDFs can be leveraged to increase engagement.
- Resolution tracking — Assign inquiries to the right person/team to make sure that every customer gets a response. Filter by topic and mark conversations as done when an inquiry has been completed.
- Chat extensions — Add a text message widget to your website so customers can have more ways to contact you.
- Conversation reporting — Track and improve follow-through by measuring response rate, time to respond, time to resolution and more.
“Reputation is committed to helping businesses across industries build and execute winning CX strategies,” said Pranav Desai, vice president of Product Management, Reputation. “With Messaging, we continue to expand our interaction-to-action platform, transforming feedback into a competitive advantage. Messaging allows businesses to close the loop with customers faster than ever before.”