Officials of GCommerce, a leading, hospitality digital marketing agency, announced the launch of a new metasearch platform, Metadesk.
Metadesk is a software-driven experience designed to address known pain points and frustrations experienced by hoteliers regarding the management of their metasearch channels while leveraging GCommerce’s world class media management and optimization skills.
Marketing Technology News: Abacus.AI Named to 2022 CB Insights AI 100 & the Forbes AI 50
“Metasearch is quickly being categorized as a revenue management tool, and Metadesk is here to challenge that notion”
“Metasearch is quickly being categorized as a revenue management tool, and Metadesk is here to challenge that notion,” said Lindley Cotton, president & partner, GCommerce. “Metasearch advertising should be continually managed and optimized for top performance. The industry is desperate for new players; the technology should be easy and less cumbersome while utilizing performance based media techniques. Why can’t hoteliers expect both? With Metadesk, they can.”
GCommerce Solutions, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary in June 2022, has been managing media channels on behalf of hotels, resorts and casinos and is employing its firsthand knowledge of media management, customer service and hospitality technology to deliver a better metasearch experience.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech Interview with Jerry Luk, Co-Founder & President at Firework
With Metadesk, hoteliers can:
- Participate in a pay-per-stay model that is based on a sliding scale so the commission aligns with the property’s metasearch performance
- Manage and optimize metasearch advertising campaigns for performance
- Communicate directly with campaign specialists via the Metadesk portal
- Leverage first party data to deploy custom audiences on Google Hotel Ads
- Access real-time reporting data including metasearch channel performance
- Monitor metasearch channel disparities