Integration Capabilities Range from Allowing Sellers to Automatically Personalize Content at Scale to Improving Lead Scoring for Marketers
Seismic, the recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement, announced that the company now boasts more than 70 integrations across the technology ecosystem found among sales and marketing teams. With powerful integrations ranging from CRMs to marketing automation platforms, Seismic is the most integrated sales enablement platform in the market with the widest array of integration use cases.
“For enterprises to truly align their sales and marketing teams today, their technologies need to be aligned as well. No other sales enablement platform on the market today offers that level of powerful technology integration to the extent that Seismic does,” said Doug Winter, co-founder and CEO, Seismic. “With Seismic as the connector between the tools sales and marketing teams use every day, the result is greater sales productivity, more effective marketing initiatives, and a greater return on technology spend.”
Marketing Technology News: TIBCO Announces Enhanced Mashery API Management Solution with Cloud-Native Design
More than 90 percent of customers take advantage of Seismic’s integration capabilities, which include:
- Customer relationship management: Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Siebel, CRM
- Marketing automation: Marketo, Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Data vendors: FactSet, Morningstar, Google AdWords
- Sales readiness: Brainshark, MindTickle
- Content management systems: Box, DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Email clients: Microsoft Outlook, Gmail
- Web content management: Sitecore, Adobe AEM
Marketing Technology News: VERB Announces The Addition of Shopify For In-Video Product Purchasing
Seismic offers unparalleled capabilities in syncing content between integrated technologies to ensure marketers and sellers have access to the right materials and information wherever they work. Unique to the sales enablement market, however, is the level to which Seismic incorporates data and functionality from integrated technologies to help sellers be more productive. Specific examples of this include:
- Seismic’s dynamic content assembly technology LiveDocs leverages third-party data from sources ranging from financial data sources such as FactSet and Morningstar to CPQ systems and market intelligence platforms to help sellers automatically personalize pitch decks, quarterly reviews, and other customer-facing content with the information most pertinent to each unique customer.
- Seismic’s integration with marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Oracle Eloqua allow marketers to see for the first time page-by-page content and engagement data at every stage of the buyer’s journey, resulting in unprecedented insights into campaign performance, personalization, and lead scoring.
- Seismic’s predictive content functionality, available within CRMs such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, surfaces content to sellers that is proven most likely to engage each unique opportunity through integrations with a wide array of technologies housing customer data. This includes marketing automation platforms and commercial analytics providers such as Dun & Bradstreet. More than 300 enterprises are currently using Seismic’s Salesforce integration.
“Seismic’s Salesforce integration is a great resource for our sales and marketing teams,” said Sara Cabral, Product Operations Manager at Intapp. “By automatically providing our sales teams with the exact content they need to move deals forward right within their Salesforce interface, not only have we seen a noted increase in sales productivity, but Salesforce adoption has increased, increasing the ROI of that tool as well.”
Marketing Technology News: Adobe Target and Adobe Sensei Add New Dimensions to Personalization in Omnichannel Marketing