Hear the VP of platform ecosystem at Hubspot and editor of Chiefmartech.com and others driving digital transformation discuss composable digital experience platforms (DXP), customer experience and advancements with the Umbraco content management system
Hubspot VP and chiefmartech.com editor Scott Brinker will share the latest on marketing technology and the adaptable platform ecosystem shaping the industry during his keynote at the Umbraco US Summit September 29. On top of Brinker’s presentation, the one-day hybrid conference will feature other unique insights, technology discussions and real-world examples on composable digital experience platforms (DXPs), customer experience, and the future of digital transformation.
“Scott Brinker’s vast experience in marketing technology and the tech ecosystem made him an ideal fit for this event due to how informed and valuable his perspective is on the current state of Marketing Technology,” said summit host Jason Rockman, president of customer experience agency and Umbraco Gold Partner Definition 6. “Combined with the other marketing, business and web development experts we’ve brought in from organizations such as the American College of Surgeons and the New York City Campaign Finance Board, attendees will learn everything they need to drive digital transformation and enable exceptional customer experiences.”
Marketing Technology News: Cavrnus, The Ultimate Metaverse Builder Platform, New Release Pushes the Limits of Creation
Produced by Umbraco, Definition 6 and two other leading US agencies—Marcel Digital and Marathon Consulting, the Umbraco US Summit is a hybrid event with educational and interactive sessions to ultimately help businesses drive digital transformation and build—and benefit from—agile and composable DXPs. Users can integrate best-of-breed applications or tools with a CMS like Umbraco to design the digital experiences that fit their needs.
According to Brinker, “We’re living in The Great App Explosion. There are thousands of SaaS products and platforms on the market—and that’s just for marketing. There are millions of custom apps, websites, and API services in the cloud, built by businesses to offer digital interfaces to their customers and partners. Digital transformation is about connecting and orchestrating all these software elements, for everything from internal workflow automation to external customer experiences, into a cohesive whole. It’s more than just a tech stack. It’s your company’s tech ecosystem. I look forward to sharing more insights and best practices on the topic at the Umbraco US Summit next month.”
Marketing Technology News: Martech Interview with Faisal Galaria, CEO at Blippar
Other sessions at the Umbraco US Summit include:
- American College of Surgeons case study, offering an overview of the customer experience transformation and implementation of Umbraco
- NYC Votes: How we keep pace with changing requirements to help 5 million New Yorkers vote
- DXP for Any Size Organization
- How a Global Nutrition Brand Leverages Umbraco’s Composable DXP to Deliver Exceptional Experiences
- The Three Musketeers: Website Migrations, SEO, and Analytics
- Taming the Omni-Channel Product Data Tiger!
- The Benefits of Partnership: An Umbraco Partnership Case Study
- MVC-Modeled Block List Editors
- Using Umbraco with Postman to improve API workflows
- Great editing and flexible development? It must be Umbraco – The friendly CMS
- The 7-10 Split: Knocking Down Tough Umbraco Upgrades
- We’ll deliver your stack in 35 minutes (or get your money back!)