RingCentral Announces RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing Integration
Broadens Microsoft Teams integrations to empower users to be more productive
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions, today announced RingCentral Cloud PBX™ for Microsoft Teams enabling Direct Routing integration. With RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams users will have access to more robust cloud PBX capabilities without ever having to leave the Teams interface on mobile, web, and desktop. RingCentral also provides broader integrations with Microsoft Teams that enhance user productivity across the platform.
“Today’s modern workforce wants the flexibility to communicate using their preferred channels, both within and outside their organization,” said Will Moxley, chief product officer, RingCentral. “For organizations using Microsoft Teams for team messaging, RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams provides exceptional enterprise PBX capabilities, enabling users to remain productive from within their Teams environment. Our integrations with Teams aligns with our vision of delivering an open platform, where our rich integration ecosystem empowers users to effortlessly and intuitively access RingCentral communications capabilities from their applications of choice to drive productivity across their enterprise.”
Marketing Technology News: Canon Solutions America, Inc. Announces “Check-In Online” For Safe Re-Entry
RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing integration includes:
- Call controls: Enables users to mute/unmute, hold, resume, and transfer calls
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Businesses can create sophisticated and global call-flow configurations
- Call handling: Route incoming calls to any or all of the users’ devices eliminating the need to be tethered to a desktop computer
- Call queues: Route and distribute calls to several extensions and set up overflow capabilities for when it gets busy
- Open Platform: Organizations can take advantage of RingCentral’s robust library of native integrations or build their own with RingCentral APIs. The RingCentral open platform ecosystem continues to expand with more than 40,000 developers and 4,000 out-of-the-box and custom app integrations
- Global Coverage: Enterprises can leverage RingCentral’s global phone system capabilities in 40+ countries and local and toll-free numbers in 100+ countries
- Service Level Agreements (SLA): RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams offers native PSTN with industry-leading available 99.999% SLA. RingCentral Cloud PBX features and functionality remain at RingCentral’s SLA. End users accessing the integration via Teams are subject to the Teams SLA.
- Security Certifications and Compliance: RingCentral provides audit reports demonstrating applicable safeguards for requirements such as HIPAA and FINRA, and offers leading audits and security certifications such as SOC2, SOC3, HITRUST, and others
- Native call recording: The solution enables users to seamlessly record inbound and outbound calls from any device as needed
- Analytics and Call Reports: Provides users complete visibility into all their calls, identify key trends, set up automated alerts, and more to drive real-time decisions
Paul Weiss, chief knowledge officer at Helm Partners, a leading telecom and technology advisory services firm and valued RingCentral Channel partner, said, “Our clients are demanding secure and reliable technology solutions that enable work from anywhere flexibility, allowing them to communicate through the channels they want, and on the devices of their choice. RingCentral’s integrations create even greater business agility by extending this flexibility to our clients’ workplace applications of choice. Whether it is Teams, G-Suite, a CRM, or the RingCentral application, RingCentral’s platform is taking user enablement and workflow efficiency to the next level. They have created an ecosystem that works for all businesses, making RingCentral an integral strategic element as we assist our clients in accelerating their digital transformation journey.”
Jim Lundy, founder, CEO, and lead analyst, Aragon Research, said, “The drastic shift to a fully remote working world has shed a spotlight on the limitations of legacy on-premise systems, which cause disruption and loss of productivity. With RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams, users can easily leverage the global enterprise phone system capabilities along with top-notch security and reliability that comes with RingCentral.”
Marketing Technology News: LivePerson Integrates With Google’s Business Messages
Additional RingCentral App Integrations for Microsoft Teams and Office 365
RingCentral’s app integrations for Microsoft Teams, which are native to Teams and accessible via the Office 365 chrome extension are both available on the RingCentral app gallery.
- Office 365 Chrome extension integration: Drives productivity from Microsoft Teams by quickly accessing RingCentral to schedule a video meeting, send an SMS, search their directory, or make a call within Teams, without requiring a separate desktop app.
- Microsoft Teams RingCentral native integrations: Users can click an embedded message button or “@” mention RingCentral to directly schedule meetings, start a video call, or phone conversation from within Teams. The integration enables users to access a contact (both with web + desktop) without leaving Teams, eliminates the problem of siloed apps.
RingCentral also supports integrations across different Microsoft products such as Outlook, Office 365, Skype for Business, and Dynamics 365, which streamline workflows with RingCentral as a communications hub. You can find these integrations and more ISV integrations such as Canvas, NetSuite, Salesforce, and Zendesk in the RingCentral app gallery.
Marketing Technology News: EDO Releases First-of-Its-Kind Engagement Tracker for Streaming Originals